People claim that Islam is a religion of Conquest.Why is it that Christian Nations do most conquest?

As a Native I am disgusted by Natvies who joined up with christianity.

Yeah when israel was created. How about now?

You asked if Jesus had anything to do with policy...Chomsky answered that.

Now you want head of states to talk about being for Israel for religious reasons.....you're right they will never mention it now. That doesn't erase the fact, that 70 years ago Christianity had a major role in the support of Israel.

Like I said the foundation is there.... Subconsciously is very easy for the united States and Christian countries to back up Israel....the ties are there since the inception.

You asked if Jesus had anything to do with policy...Chomsky answered that.

Now you want head of states to talk about being for Israel for religious reasons.....you're right they will never mention it now. That doesn't erase the fact, that 70 years ago Christianity had a major role in the support of Israel.

Like I said the foundation is there.... Subconsciously is very easy for the united States and Christian countries to back up Israel....the ties are there since the inception.
You're the one saying christians have massive support for israel for religious reasons but can't or won't back it up. Make up your mind, is it politics or religion?

Bullshit again.
Yet again, the empire building (arguably what was going on) had little to do with religion.

The native americans died out due to tribal warfare, disease and mixing with the europeans of the course of 360 years. The 2 million that "died out" at was about 0.2% per year. I am evidence of this as I am one of the 20% of Americans that have Native American genetics.
On the contrary religion was in the smack middle of Manifest Destiny.

Americans slaughtered and conquered Native Americans, deny it all you want.

You don't think islam has their own form of it?

Two wrongs make a right?

What does Islam have to do with what Christianity has done? If Islam did it, then it's OK for Christians to do it?

Ummm how is Israel any sort of Christian conquest if the Jews predate both the muzzies and their pedophile and jesus and the bible thumpers ? ? ?

Two wrongs make a right?

What does Islam have to do with what Christianity has done? If Islam did it, then it's OK for Christians to do it?

OK Lets stop here. One doesn't have anything to do with another. Lets focus on Islam's desire to conquer the west, since that's the only religion with people currently trying to conquer the west.

Two wrongs make a right?

hilariously that's the excuses when shitslam does anything bad. But but but christions did it to (1000 years ago) lol

Last edited:
Two wrongs make a right?

This thread is about how christianity is worse because they did more conquering when it has nothing to do with christianity being any more inherently conquery and everything to do with being able to project their power further, earlier.

You're the one saying christians have massive support for israel for religious reasons but can't or won't back it up. Make up your mind, is it politics or religion?

You want me to find video of current head of states saying they supoort Israel because they want the apocalypse to happen?

Seriously? That's something a politician takes to the grave.

You already saw the Chomsky video, you know the influence Christianity had in the creation of Israel.

And that foundation of supoort laid by religion reasons still exist today, even if Obama, Hilary, etc doesn't necessarily believe in the religious ideas of helping Israel...the bias is still there because of the initial Christian biblr belief motivated support.

You want me to find video of current head of states saying they supoort Israel because they want the apocalypse to happen?

You already saw the Chomsky video, you know the influence Christianity had in the creation of Israel.

And that foundation of supoort laid by religion reasons still exist today, even if Obama, Hilary, etc doesn't necessarily believe in the religious ideas of helping Israel...the bias is still there because of the initial Christian biblr belief motivated support.
So basically you've got nothing.

And yet the Inquisition...lol Christians weren't nearly so keen on the jews back then.

Of course this is more cause for belly aching against Christians, the inquisition was TERRIBLE. lol

Let's not forget the context of the Inquisition, the jewish role in the moslem conquest and occupation of Christian Spain for 900 years. lol

Last edited:
Ummm how is Israel any sort of Christian conquest if the Jews predate both the muzzies and their pedophile and jesus and the bible thumpers ? ? ?

If you saw the videos I posted you would know.

Basically Christians wanted Israel to be created to fulfill the Bible prophecy of Israel coming back, which is an ingredient for Jesus to return and The apocalypse to happen.

The point was, that the creation of Israel shows direct influence of Christianity in world influence.

OK Lets stop here. One doesn't have anything to do with another. Lets focus on Islam's desire to conquer the west, since that's the only religion with people currently trying to conquer the west.

Conquer? A couple of suicide bombs, gunshots, trucks, and that's conquering to you?

ISIS can't conquer shit.

The western Christian nations, don't need to conquer, they already conquered a long time ago and currently control a large chunk of Nations.

Conquer? A couple of suicide bombs, gunshots, trucks, and that's conquering to you?

ISIS can't conquer shit.

The western Christian nations, don't need to conquer, they already conquered a long time ago and currently control a large chunk of Nations.

Did you miss the last 1400 years of jihad? All those battles against Islam on European soil? lol

Do you even know what the Crusades were about?

Another public school historian. "Leroy" lol

hilariously that's the excuses when shitslam does anything bad. But but but christions did it to (1000 years ago) lol
I'm focusing on 500 years ago and they done in just 100 years ago.

Islam has lots of problems, being conquerors is not a current problem.

If you saw the videos I posted you would know.

Basically Christians wanted Israel to be created to fulfill the Bible prophecy of Israel coming back, which is an ingredient for Jesus to return and The apocalypse to happen.

The point was, that the creation of Israel shows direct influence of Christianity in world influence.

Your an idiot. and any idiot can find videos to proven his bs theories.

Guilt over nearly letting them get exterminated is why Isreal was created. Jews milking idiots bible thumpers due to some fairy tale prophecy is just well Jews would be fools not to take advantage of fools.

This thread is about how christianity is worse because they did more conquering when it has nothing to do with christianity being any more inherently conquery and everything to do with being able to project their power further, earlier.
This thread is about looking at the truth.

Christianity has been conquering much more in the last 500 years, Island has not.

These have been Christian leaders, who have used religious in some cases to conquer.

I'm focusing on 500 years ago and they done in just 100 years ago.

Islam has lots of problems, being conquerors is not a current problem.

lol i don't know if your really that naive and believe it or just trolling.

What do you call whats happening in Lebanon ? or Sweden. Just cause it not a pedophile leading an army and killing people with swords if they don't convert does not mean its not conquering.

What do you call Christians being more persecutes now then at any point in time in the last thousand years ?

WTF do you call ME Christians and other minorities being erased form existence ?

happy go fun fun muzzie islam tolerance time.

Did you miss the last 1400 years of jihad? All those battles against Islam on European soil? lol

Do you even know what the Crusades were about?

Another public school historian. "Leroy" lol
Keep going all the way back in time and keep saying ISIS is a global conquerer lol.

Meanwhile the USA and western countries have been the biggest conquerers in the last 2 centuries.

Back