People claim that Islam is a religion of Conquest.Why is it that Christian Nations do most conquest?

This thread is about looking at the truth.

Christianity has been conquering much more in the last 500 years, Island has not.

These have been Christian leaders, who have used religious in some cases to conquer.
Again, it has nothing to do with christianity and everything to do with international power plays by countries who happen to be christain majority.

Your an idiot. and any idiot can find videos to proven his bs theories.

Guilt over nearly letting them get exterminated is why Isreal was created. Jews milking idiots bible thumpers due to some fairy tale prophecy is just well Jews would be fools not to take advantage of fools.

They were head of state Bible thumpers and it shows how Christianity indeed influences western leaders in making decisions.

Conquer? A couple of suicide bombs, gunshots, trucks, and that's conquering to you?

ISIS can't conquer shit.

The western Christian nations, don't need to conquer, they already conquered a long time ago and currently control a large chunk of Nations.

The conquering will be successful and under a friendly guise of immigration. They out-bred the British and the UK is virtually Muslim now. Most popular name in England is Mohammad. #lostyourcountry

By way of democracy, sharia law could be implemented in the foreseeable future.

If you think Islam will conquer the world by ISIS you're wrong. Other, more successful, measures will be used. If this doesn't concern you, I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps you have ulterior motives in your posts?

This thread is about looking at the truth.

Christianity has been conquering much more in the last 500 years, Island has not.

These have been Christian leaders, who have used religious in some cases to conquer.
there
was a religious bent to colonialism, but for the most part it was about venture capitalists securing support from their governments to make shitloads of money.

lol i don't know if your really that naive and believe it or just trolling.

What do you call whats happening in Lebanon ? or Sweden. Just cause it not a pedophile leading an army and killing people with swords if they don't convert does not mean its not conquering.

What do you call Christians being more persecutes now then at any point in time in the last thousand years ?

WTF do you call ME Christians and other minorities being erased form existence ?

happy go fun fun muzzie islam tolerance time.

Sweden? Refuges is conquest now? Seriously? Hahahahah.

I cal it ISIS killing people and in some part the United States conquest is responsible for ISIS uprising and formation.

Keep going all the way back in time and keep saying ISIS is a global conquerer lol.

Meanwhile the USA and western countries have been the biggest conquerers in the last 2 centuries.

You don't think that if ISIS had the means to conquer they wouldn't try? And you don't think that conquest would be guided by religion? Of course it would , and if they had the means every western country would be a smoldering heap right now.

It's not like other cultures and religions didn't try and conquer places, it's just that the Christian nations often had the means and wealth to do it.

Again, it has nothing to do with christianity and everything to do with international power plays by countries who happen to be christain majority.

Manifest Destiny has a direct religion tie.....Spain conquest had a direct religious tie..Gold,God,Glory was the motto. Christianity came directly with them and was forced on the natives.

As for power plays, the fact still stands that the Christian leaders who live by Christian ideals chose to conquer/slaughter people.

Manifest Destiny has a direct religion tie.....Spain conquest had a direct religious tie..Gold,God,Glory was the motto. Christianity came directly with them and was forced on the natives.

As for power plays, the fact still stands that the Christian leaders who live by Christian ideals chose to conquer/slaughter people.

Did you miss what the Pope said about the beheading of the priest recently?

Dude is pretty much an ISIS apologist.

The conquering will be successful and under a friendly guise of immigration. They out-bred the British and the UK is virtually Muslim now. Most popular name in England is Mohammad. #lostyourcountry

By way of democracy, sharia law could be implemented in the foreseeable future.

If you think Islam will conquer the world by ISIS you're wrong. Other, more successful, measures will be used. If this doesn't concern you, I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps you have ulterior motives in your posts?

Wow the delusion is strong.

As if all those Muslims in England are in on it and will do a sudden attack to take over Britain.

Sharia law will not be implemented, you are very delusional.

No it doesn't concern me because I am not delusional, I don't belief the sky is falling because Muslims are out breeding england(a major conquer btw who has destroyed nations)

there
was a religious bent to colonialism, but for the most part it was about venture capitalists securing support from their governments to make shitloads of money.
Religion was still used in justifying how superior they were.

Again these were people who were raised under Christian beliefs, who were spreading Christianity.....yet they were conquerers/killers....

Christianity was part of it, this can't be denied.

Wow the delusion is strong.

As if all those Muslims in England are in on it and will do a sudden attack to take over Britain.

Sharia law will not be implemented, you are very delusional.

No it doesn't concern me because I am not delusional, I don't belief the sky is falling because Muslims are out breeding england(a major conquer btw who has destroyed nations)

They don't have to attack. All they have to do is wait 30 years until they are a majority.

Call me delusional if you want, but a large percentage (roughly 1/4) of British Muslims are in favor of implementing Sharia law and replacing British law.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

You are a fool if you don't think this could happen.

I get what you're saying but those leaders weren't expanding for religious reasons, manifest destiny included. Religion may have been used to justify it but it wasn't the primary reason for it. The spreading of Christianity was a side affect.

Well they got a Muslim mayor...that excuses all of Britains conquest/genocide for the passed 500 years.

The United States is a country runned by Christian leaders for the most part.. they have used god for reason of conquest(Manifest Destiny).

As for god in the pledge and all that, sorry but there is this thing called the Constitution...If you had any American Pride, you would know why God and nativity scene should stay out of government.
A constitution you say? Like the kind that makes this country specifically not a Christian nation?

So we actually have a poster on here that thinks that ISIS (and radical Islam) is OK because of the 16 and 17 century conquest of western nations.

You are making excuses for a religion that still believes that convergence by force is excitable and dark age laws are the way to go.

Some liberals (if that is what you are) idea of suicide is just crazy.

You are among the first they are going to throw off the building if they become the majority any place you are.

You don't think that if ISIS had the means to conquer they wouldn't try? And you don't think that conquest would be guided by religion? Of course it would , and if they had the means every western country would be a smoldering heap right now.

It's not like other cultures and religions didn't try and conquer places, it's just that the Christian nations often had the means and wealth to do it.
ISIS does not have the means, that is not yet, since the United States has founded extremist before.

ISIS is a product of American Conquest....If the united States hadn't conquered Iraq, ISIS wouldn't have existed.

So yes Christian Nation Conquest is the real reason for ISIS.

Unfortunately, Natural Selection doesn't care about your feelings. If the Western World is naive enough to let it happen, they will be selected out of existence.

Did you miss what the Pope said about the beheading of the priest recently?

Dude is pretty much an ISIS apologist.
Pope said what Jesus would've said.

Turn you cheek..Be peaceful.

Unfortunately most Christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus but instead follow some warp Christian belief that support conquest and genocide.

Pope said what Jesus would've said.

Turn you cheek..Be peaceful.

Unfortunately most Christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus but instead follow some warp Christian belief that support conquest and genocide.

But you just said Christian Leaders are all about genocide and conquest. His quote contradicts what you just said.

ISIS does not have the means, that is not yet, since the United States has founded extremist before.

ISIS is a product of American Conquest....If the united States hadn't conquered Iraq, ISIS wouldn't have existed.

So yes Christian Nation Conquest is the real reason for ISIS.

They don't have to attack. All they have to do is wait 30 years until they are a majority.

Call me delusional if you want, but a large percentage (roughly 1/4) of British Muslims are in favor of implementing Sharia law and replacing British law.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

You are a fool if you don't think this could happen.

So 3/4ths are against Sharia law.

You do know that the descendants of immigrants change more thru generation, right?..Wait 30 years and they will be more westernized.

There is nothing to panic about...the fact that people think this is a serious problem, is laughable.

Back