People actually thought Silva Won?

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
Oh Good lord, I thought you were all joking, but it would appear the delusion is quite real. In what fucking world did Silva win this fight? He was out out struck and dropped like a sack of wet baby shit in the first 2 rounds. He lost the majority of the third round until he sucker knee'd Bisping. Coasted for the fourth round and got outstruck yet again. He may have won the fifth, that was the closest round. Grow the fuck up. It's amazing how these "fans" don't remember that Silva NEVER shows any damage on his face. he had his face broken by Weidman and nothing, he was struck over 200 times in the face by Sonnen and nothing. That's why they don't judge by face "damage" That was a disgraceful performance by Silva and he did nothing to warrant the win. Easy 48-47 Bisping.

Lol Silva fans are delusional most still think he is clean.

But whatever Bisping got the fight of his life amd won.

So happy for the lad!!

No, they just love Andy too much to be objective :|

Well, to be fair, he was supposed to win. Bisping was supposed to be an easy fight for Silva. Anderson had been asking for him for years and finally got him.

If you clown and don't finish, you're the clown. I am happy Bisping got the nod.

Great post. I don't understand how anyone can say Bisping lost round 1,2 and 4.

This shouldn't be a controversy.

LOL at calling that a sucker knee. You are the worst type of MMA fan.

Bisping clearly won on points.

But who really won in your eyes depends if you want to judge according to all normal UFC scoring in past, or you want to judge based on your reading of the fight.

Mostly because of the knockout in the 3rd round. Usually when someone is knocked out they don't get to win a decision.

only haters and the deluded think Anderson won

I think the majority of unbiased people saw that Andy had done more damage but can see how Bisping won by points with the current scoring system.

I think the majority of unbiased people saw that Andy had done more damage but can see how Bisping won by points with the current scoring system.

Said it in a different thread, Bisping won the fight but he took an ass whippin to get the nod.

Yeah I was a little surprised to. I was expecting to see threads arguing for the stoppage in round 3 but not that Anderson won the decision. If it wasn`t for the knee in the third it might have been 4-1 for Bisping instead of 3-2.

Except for the KO... the KO did a lot for his argument.
except there was no KO, it was a knockdown..... watch it again. if Anderson kept on attacking he couldve finished, but he didnt

Bisping controlled the fight before that(easily). also pressed the action in the 4th. and won a clear decision

Bisping was winning the 3rd round right up until the knee as well. So with a 10 pt must system in place you could nearly give Bisping the 3rd round anyway.

except there was no KO, it was a knockdown..... watch it again. if Anderson kept on attacking he couldve finished, but he didnt

Bisping controlled the fight before that(easily). also pressed the action in the 4th. and won a clear decision
Bisping was down. Bisping was on a stool outside his corner. Bisping could not answer the bell in 1min. Bisping was KOed.

Back