People actually thought Silva Won?

Yeah I was a little surprised to. I was expecting to see threads arguing for the stoppage in round 3 but not that Anderson won the decision. If it wasn`t for the knee in the third it might have been 4-1 for Bisping instead of 3-2.

I think Silva took 3 round even before the knee.

I think Andy took 3 4 5. Stole 3rd with the end. Despite Bisping pushing forward in 4, he wasn't really landing anything.

yes, he won. He beat the shit ouf the count and made him look like a watermelon.

Man it came at a weird time in the fight what with the round endING and all but I think herb should of called it.

Herb is supposed to allow the fighter to put back his mouthpiece as soon as there's a break in the action.
Bisping shouldnt of had to remind him, AS took advantage of Herb's fuck up, and attacked an opponent trying to get his mouth piece back.

You know his fans are desperate when they think AS shouldve won the fighr by that knee

I think Andy took 3 4 5. Stole 3rd with the end. Despite Bisping pushing forward in 4, he wasn't really landing anything.

I have Bisping winning 4th, but Silva did landed some solid shots at the end. It was no robbery, just a fight that was decided by a round that could have gone either way.

Great post. I don't understand how anyone can say Bisping lost round 1,2 and 4.

This shouldn't be a controversy.

There is no controversy. Silva fans can't even argue the round by round scoring, Bisping clearly won 1, 2, and 4. The argument has shifted to "look at the damage, we know who won".

Nothing new, he got popped for PED'S and no he wasn't cheating, he was using it to recover from his broken leg. Lol. The delusion is real.

[QUOTE="JoshR86, post: 113968671, member: 445177"]Herb is supposed to allow the fighter to put back his mouthpiece as soon as there's a break in the action.
Bisping shouldnt of had to remind him, AS took advantage of Herb's fuck up, and attacked an opponent trying to get his mouth piece back.

You know his fans are desperate when they think AS shouldve won the fighr by that knee[/QUOTE]

Except there was no significant break as Anderson was attacking Bisping.

I bet he's done fighting. He looked like he wasn't trying to engage.

The spider has look fuck up in the head probably since the Maia fight, like he is either too overconfident or doesnt care, but when he was winning no one really cared like in the Weidman fights.

You keyboard warriors dont know what your talking about. Anderson beat the crap out of bisping.. how on earth do you have bisping winning that fight? The controversy of the flying knee is unfortunate, but bisping shoulnt turn away when theres less then 5 seconds left in a round. Its the refs job to decide when to stop the action, not the fighter. After that anderson was just toying with him and landed a few other strong strikes that rocked bisping. If it went another round anderson most likely would have KO'd him. Bisping was tired and beaten up badly. Do you forget this is a FIGHT. Bisping got one strong punch that stumbled anderson briefly in the second round.. Other then that he didnt do any significant damage and he was fading more and more as the fight went on. If you call that a win, I dont know what planet your form. If you want to count scores instead of damage go ahead. Maybe you should watch baseball instead. This is a fight. Yes, damage is what really counts in a fight, nothing else. End of story. Also, its not like anderson got beat up at any point? If anything the fight was pretty even, back and forth but anderson landed a lot more damage.

I had Bisping taking rounds 1 and 2 and Silva taking 3 and 5 all clearly.

The fourth round is the troublemaker as you have Silva standing with his back against the cage and not throwing a lot of strikes but hurting Bisping when he lands and Bisping being the aggressor and throwing more but less effective strikes.

I scored it for Silva because effective striking > ineffective aggression imo but I understand why it's causing debate. Silva should've been more aggressive early on if he wanted to take the round without a problem.

It didn't help that there was shoddy judging all night.

Also the knee wasn't dirty and it doesn't do much for your argument. Herb Dean very clearly said "fight on" and did not stop the action, rightfully so as Silva was attacking and there was only a couple of seconds left on the clock. Bisping dropped his guard when he shouldn't have and ate a knee for it.

[QUOTE="JoshR86, post: 113968671, member: 445177"]Herb is supposed to allow the fighter to put back his mouthpiece as soon as there's a break in the action.

You know his fans are desperate when they think AS shouldve won the fighr by that knee

Except there was no significant break as Anderson was attacking Bisping.[/QUOTE]

Yes there was, bisping had pushed off AS, looked at Herb and completed an entire sentence before he got knee'd in the face.

I had Bisping taking rounds 1 and 2 and Silva taking 3 and 5 all clearly.

The fourth round is the troublemaker as you have Silva standing with his back against the cage and not throwing a lot of strikes but hurting Bisping when he lands and Bisping being the aggressor and throwing more but less effective strikes.

I scored it for Silva because effective striking > ineffective aggression imo but I understand why it's causing debate. Silva should've been more aggressive early on if he wanted to take the round without a problem.

It didn't help that there was shoddy judging all night.

Also the knee wasn't dirty and it doesn't do much for your argument. Herb Dean very clearly said "fight on" and did not stop the action, rightfully so as Silva was attacking and there was only a couple of seconds left on the clock. Bisping dropped his guard when he shouldn't have and ate a knee for it.

The only sensible opinion in this thread. The rest of you morons who are saying that either of them "clearly won" the 4th are just being little fanboy crybabies

Anderson fans once again proving they have no idea how to score a fight.
The 4th round was clearly Bispings.

Oh Good lord, I thought you were all joking, but it would appear the delusion is quite real. In what fucking world did Silva win this fight? He was out out struck and dropped like a sack of wet baby shit in the first 2 rounds. He lost the majority of the third round until he sucker knee'd Bisping. Coasted for the fourth round and got outstruck yet again. He may have won the fifth, that was the closest round. Grow the fuck up. It's amazing how these "fans" don't remember that Silva NEVER shows any damage on his face. he had his face broken by Weidman and nothing, he was struck over 200 times in the face by Sonnen and nothing. That's why they don't judge by face "damage" That was a disgraceful performance by Silva and he did nothing to warrant the win. Easy 48-47 Bisping.
What the fuck is a sucker knee

I thought I was a draw but that's just me. On MMA scoring I judged it for Bisping. On Pride rules, Silva won slightly on damage but man his chin is gone

Yeah I can't see how they think Anderson won that in the slightest.

It's like BJ Penn's fall from grace. Remember the disbelief when Frankie consistently outstruck him and won? Anderson and BJ Penn (as well as their fans) suffer from the delusion that they can win on reputation alone.

As you say, Anderson didn't do much in rounds 1-4 other than the big knee in round 3. Anderson outstruck Bisping in round 5, but even that round was hardly a domination. The fight was scored correctly.

LOL at calling that a sucker knee. You are the worst type of MMA fan.

Hyperbole.

It's a common opinion that Silva went for the knee because he noticed that he was turned to the ref asking about the mouth piece. In that sense it was a "sucker knee", whether it was legal or not.

Back