People actually thought Silva Won?

except there was no KO, it was a knockdown..... watch it again. if Anderson kept on attacking he couldve finished, but he didnt

Bisping controlled the fight before that(easily). also pressed the action in the 4th. and won a clear decision

It was a 3.47min Recovery time KO... Get off Bispings Nuts. He lost and Andy just played with him after because the UFC did not want him to win in the first place.

It was a 3.47min Recovery time KO... Get off Bispings Nuts. He lost and Andy just played with him after because the UFC did not want him to win in the first place.
You have to stop the conspiracy thing. it waters down actual lucid and reasonable arguments.

Bisping was down. Bisping was on a stool outside his corner. Bisping could not answer the bell in 1min. Bisping was KOed.
if he didnt make the bell after 1 min how did the fight carry on? he was rocked but he was still able to control and win the next round? yeah that sounds like something someone could do after being KO'd doesnt it?

its not exactly Bispings fault for the delay lol

oh and he actually won, go cry somewhere else

if he didnt make the bell after 1 min how did the fight carry on? he was rocked but he was still able to control and win the next round? yeah that sounds like something someone could do after being KO'd doesnt it?

Stop ignoring the argument. He was given nearly 4mins to recover. People have been knocked out in many sports and woken to continue on afterward. Football has many a story about it.

Bisping had been knocked out. Look at him on the ground. I assure you he heard no horn to end the round.

Bisping could barely start the 4th round and Silva just circled him for the first minute, strange,

1:30 of rest for bisping after he's rocked. And a gift decision. Yeah...fair fight lol

Let's be real. Bisping won the mma match Silva won the fight

Not sure who's crazier.

The people who thought Silva won.

Or the people who thought this was a huge win for Bisping and it cements him as one of the greats lol.

All right, you guys have made some compelling arguments. Now actually watch the fight.

I can't believe this many people are saying it was a robbery. I thought it came down to who they gave the fourth round to, & it could've gone either way. but I saw Bisping as a relatively clear victor in a really closer fight. you guys always cry robbery in closer fights.

1:30 of rest for bisping after he's rocked. And a gift decision. Yeah...fair fight lol

Well maybe Anderson shouldn't jump on top of the cage and require "1:30" to be corralled.

Stop ignoring the argument. He was given nearly 4mins to recover. People have been knocked out in many sports and woken to continue on afterward. Football has many a story about it.

Bisping had been knocked out. Look at him on the ground. I assure you he heard no horn to end the round.
he wasnt given anything. if anything Anderson fucked up by celebrating and taking about 4 mins to realise the fight wasnt over

Bisping didnt do anything wrong, Bisping rightfully won the fight

except there was no KO, it was a knockdown..... watch it again. if Anderson kept on attacking he couldve finished, but he didnt

Bisping controlled the fight before that(easily). also pressed the action in the 4th. and won a clear decision

Man it came at a weird time in the fight what with the round endING and all but I think herb should of called it.

Bisping was down. Bisping was on a stool outside his corner. Bisping could not answer the bell in 1min. Bisping was KOed.

If Silva had just gone to his corner and wait for a offical call like he was supposed to do, he would have won, Instead he climbed the fence and had to be talked to continue fighting.

Breese, Pickett, and Bisping all got gift wrapped hometown decisions

Silva could have destroyed Bisping at the start of the 4th.

That is not conspiracy. It's fact.

Back