People actually thought Silva Won?

Bisping was down. Bisping was on a stool outside his corner. Bisping could not answer the bell in 1min. Bisping was KOed.

He was immediately coherent and talking after the knee. What makes you think that he wouldn't have been able to answer the bell in 1 minute?

Yes there was, bisping had pushed off AS, looked at Herb and completed an entire sentence before he got knee'd in the face.

Yep I've rewatched that part of the fight a number of times and there definitely was a clean break after Bisping got out of the clinch.

Anderson is in the centre of the cage after being pushed off from the clinch, a few steps behind the inner line. Bisping is gesturing to Herb, Anderson approaches, and Herb starts to wave his hands as Anderson engages. Herb needed to take more control of the situation at that point IMO.

Really it was on Bisping to keep defending though. Twice Anderson was able to hurt him when Bisping was pointing at the mouthpiece instead of covering up. Once when the mouthpiece first came out, and second when he'd pushed Anderson out of the clinch. They were the first times that Anderson was able to hurt Bisping, and the damage he inflected on a non-defending Bisping affected the rest of the fight. Bisping still clearly won though, so respect to his resolve and toughness.

As said before, if it wasn't for the knee and the damage to bispings face... it would be considered a domination by bisping. Anderson dosen't cut and bruise easy.

I think Silva took 3 round even before the knee.

If he did take it before the knee ( which I don't think he did ) ... it was by a small margin. The knee still isn't enough for a 10-8. He would have to be clearly winning the round + the knee ... then a 10 - 8 could be considered. Since allot think Bisping was winning the round before the knee, Anderson didn't clearly win round 3 before the knee.

Back