People act like Khabib doesn't have to worry about USADA

Now do you really think Khabib's closest training partner was taking substances behind Khabib's back without Khabib having anything to do with it?

By that logic, Jackson/Wink should just close down.

How many times has Khabib been busted for PEDS again?
I'm sure you might be friend of a vegan, that doesn't make you a vegan though.

Lmao, being a vegan isn't illegal. The point he is making is he knew his friend was a cheater and did nothing, and as a result...supports cheating. If he supports other fighters cheating, it's not out of the question he supports his own cheating.

Lmao, being a vegan isn't illegal. The point he is making is he knew his friend was a cheater and did nothing, and as a result...supports cheating. If he supports other fighters cheating, it's not out of the question he supports his own cheating.
I mean, you can say Conor believes he is above the law such as the criminal activities related to the bus incident and as a result doesn't have respect for rules/laws in general. It's not out of the question he has the "moral flexibility" to justify using PEDs as well.

I don't buy either scenarios, but anyone can make leaps of faith with either one, both instances are silly.

Last edited:
Everyone has to worry about usada. You can pop for multivitamins these days. The shits ridiculous.

TS is getting his excuse ready, problem with that is, no one from AKA has ever been busted or even accused of using steriods you fucking idiot!!!

WGBDeky.gif

I mean, you can say Conor believes he is above the law such as the criminal activities related to the bus incident and as a result doesn't have respective for rules/laws in general. It's not out of the question he has the "moral flexibility" to justify using PEDs as well.

I don't buy either scenarios, but anyone can make leaps of faith with either one, both instances are silly.

No that is a TERRIBLE comparison. Just because Conor made a terrible choice in a fit of blind rage of throwing dolly's at a bus when his best friend was assaulted, does not mean he supports other criminal activities. In addition, you can't compare different criminal activities, because everyone's reasoning for doing so is different. Not everyone who is a murderer is an arsonist, not everyone who is a burglar assaults people, etc.

Khabib on the other hand is directly involved with PEDs via his best friend by refusing to do his good USADA citizen duty and exposing him. I agree that Khabib could just be willing to break the law for his own friend, and that doesn't necessarily mean he's using, but it's still highly suspect.

just lke people need to worry abot conor and usada.

The UFC would just cover if it up with cash apparently. Didn’t Conor go quite a while without being tested?

I wonder how easy the usada guys find him out in the Chechen wilderness?

No that is a TERRIBLE comparison. Just because Conor made a terrible choice in a fit of blind rage of throwing dolly's at a bus when his best friend was assaulted, does not mean he supports other criminal activities. In addition, you can't compare different criminal activities, because everyone's reasoning for doing so is different. Not everyone who is a murderer is an arsonist, not everyone who is a burglar assaults people, etc.

Khabib on the other hand is directly involved with PEDs via his best friend by refusing to do his good USADA citizen duty and exposing him. I agree that Khabib could just be willing to break the law for his own friend, and that doesn't necessarily mean he's using, but it's still highly suspect.
It doesn't need to be apples to apples. You deduced something that couldn't defintelively be deduced. I followed suit.

And Khabib directly being involved with PEDs is actually indirect as his involvement is through his friend. As far as citizen duty, failing to whistle blow is far less offensive than committing a crime, obviously magnitude plays a factor.

You can cast shade on someone's character and start pretending non-linear conclusions are linear, but that doesn't make it so.

Give it a rest you fucking drama queen.

Give what a rest? I'm simply stating factual points in regards to the discussion at hand. There is no drama-involved here.

Khabib assulted Artem? If you think that is assult you’re a drama queen.

It doesn't need to be apples to apples. You deduced something that couldn't defintelively be deduced. I followed suit.

And Khabib directly being involved with PEDs is actually indirect as his involvement is through his friend. As far as citizen duty, failing to whistle blow is far less offensive than committing a crime, obviously magnitude plays a factor.

You can cast shade on someone's character and start pretending non-linear conclusions are linear, but that doesn't make it so.

I never said it could be 100% deduced, I said it could be assumed as a greater possibility than otherwise, because it can.

Khabib IS directly involved with PEDs. what are you talking about? Anybody that is involved is direct. His doctors, his coaches, his friends who know and support him, and of course himself. You can't just blame the guy for using PEDs, and anyone who knows guys who use PEDs is they're always trying to share their stash. No one is saying that means Khabib has done PEDs, they're just saying it's more suspicious than not.

We're not talking about citizen duty, we're talking about USADA's citizen duty. The citizen duty regarding this sport, and ensuring fighters are clean which Khabib failed at, and Conor hasn't. Conor has no ties to PEDs. If Artem was juicing in front of Conor and he didn't speak up, I would say the same thing about Conor. I'm not biased.

I'm simply stating not reporting your friends for juicing is not only wrong, it makes you suspicious as well.

Between him and Conor, Mcgregor is the one who definitely looks like he might have something a little extra helping him...

Back