People act like Khabib doesn't have to worry about USADA

That is the most thorough argument I have ever read. You've figured it all out, TS.

He put his hands on him without his permission and in a threatening way. That's assault in America, buddy.

It had to be done. I’m sure you would have called the authorities. Like I said you’re a drama queen.

It had to be done. Like I said you’re a drama queen. I’m not surprised you’re a conor load gargler.

What had to be done? He had to assault Artem, because of some words he spoke? Yet you cry when Conor defends him, and when Conor defends himself from getting pushed and thrown off cages?

Sounds like you're a hypocrite. The only reason for Khabib to put his hands on the much smaller Artem was if he did so first. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter whether it had to be done or not, because it's illegal. Khabib assaulted Artem and that is fact.

What had to be done? He had to assault Artem, because of some words he spoke? Yet you cry when Conor defends him, and when Conor defends himself from getting pushed and thrown off cages?

Sounds like you're a hypocrite. The only reason for Khabib to put his hands on how the much smaller Artem was if he did so first. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter whether it had to be done or not, because it's illegal. Khabib assaulted Artem and that is fact.

When did I cry? Now you’re just being a bitter little bitch. I liked you better when you were just a drama queen. Artem was not assulted. I’m sure you would have called the authorities though. Aren’t you supposed to be in class?

Conor fans in the past several weeks: "Conor will sleep Kalabeeb due to his superior footwork, distance control, takedown defense and atomic left hand". Conor fans now: "C-conor will b-beat Habeeb because Habeeb will miss weight, get busted for PEDs, get injured, gets sick from poisoned tiramisu, suffers the wrath of Allah..."
Lmao, I guess not even Conor fans believe in the superiority of Conor as a fighter anymore.

The fight is getting closer. Reality is starting to creep in on them.

Khabib will make Conor look very, very bad.

They are right to try to be looking for some kind of out.

Implying that Khabib is on PEDs without having and proof ?

<Deported1><Deported1>

He’s Russian(or close enough) it wouldn’t surprise me if he was on steroids. In fact I’ll be surprised if he wasn’t

No that is a TERRIBLE comparison. Just because Conor made a terrible choice in a fit of blind rage of throwing dolly's at a bus when his best friend was assaulted, does not mean he supports other criminal activities. In addition, you can't compare different criminal activities, because everyone's reasoning for doing so is different. Not everyone who is a murderer is an arsonist, not everyone who is a burglar assaults people, etc.

Khabib on the other hand is directly involved with PEDs via his best friend by refusing to do his good USADA citizen duty and exposing him. I agree that Khabib could just be willing to break the law for his own friend, and that doesn't necessarily mean he's using, but it's still highly suspect.

'Breaking the law for a friend', kinda like flying all the way down from Ireland to throw a dolly at a bus because someone sonned your boy?

I never said it could be 100% deduced, I said it could be assumed as a greater possibility than otherwise, because it can.

Khabib IS directly involved with PEDs. what are you talking about? Anybody that is involved is direct. His doctors, his coaches, his friends who know and support him, and of course himself. You can't just blame the guy for using PEDs, and anyone who knows guys who use PEDs is they're always trying to share their stash. No one is saying that means Khabib has done PEDs, they're just saying it's more suspicious than not.

We're not talking about citizen duty, we're talking about USADA's citizen duty. The citizen duty regarding this sport, and ensuring fighters are clean which Khabib failed at, and Conor hasn't. Conor has no ties to PEDs. If Artem was juicing in front of Conor and he didn't speak up, I would say the same thing about Conor. I'm not biased.

I'm simply stating not reporting your friends for juicing is not only wrong, it makes you suspicious as well.

We can agree on greater, but let's not get into the semantics of magnitude.

Sorry, I think you are way off base using the word direct. He played no part of supplying, distributing or consuming in this example. His relationship to that life-cycle is through knowing a participant. If that isn't indirect, I don't know what is.

It seems like this "USADA citizen duty" is something you have invented for the sake of this argument?

When did I cry? Now you’re just being a bitter little bitch. I liked you better when you were just a drama queen. Artem was not assulted. I’m sure you would have called the authorities though. Aren’t you supposed to be in class?

Calling you the whiner you are, does not make a "bitter bitch" lmao. It makes me a truth teller. All you do is whine all day about Conor. It's sad really.

Nonetheless, I'm also stating the fact that Artem was assaulted. I would've most certainly called the authorities and had Khabib rightfully arrested if I was Artem.

We can agree on greater, but let's not get into the semantics of magnitude.

Sorry, I think you are way off base using the word direct. He played no part of supplying, distributing or consuming in this example. His relationship to that life-cycle is through knowing a participant. If that isn't indirect, I don't know what is.

It seems like this "USADA citizen duty" is something you have invented for the sake of this argument?

If you witness a murder, you are directly involved. If you witness a robbery, you are directly involved. If you witness someone snorting a line of coke, you are directly involved.

Why would PEDs be any different? They aren't. Khabib clearly doesn't care about keeping this sport clean. it's not an obligation to him, but it's a very real obligation for many fighters. That is inherently suspicious.

If you witness a murder, you are directly involved. If you witness a robbery, you are directly involved. If you witness someone snorting a line of coke, you are directly involved.

Why would PEDs be any different? They aren't. Khabib clearly doesn't care about keeping this sport clean. it's not an obligation to him, but it's a very real obligation for many fighters.
I'm confused, has Khabib been confirmed witnessing his friend doing the PEDs or is he just friends with someone who did PEDs?

Back