People act like Khabib doesn't have to worry about USADA

If you witness a murder, you are directly involved. If you witness a robbery, you are directly involved. If you witness someone snorting a line of coke, you are directly involved.

Why would PEDs be any different? They aren't. Khabib clearly doesn't care about keeping this sport clean. it's not an obligation to him, but it's a very real obligation for many fighters. That is inherently suspicious.
And does witnessing a robbery or murder actually make you directly involved? I want my first retort answered, but I am not sure I am sold on this example either. But it is interesting.

Not implying anything, I'm a khabib fan amd hope he pounds connor, but I was rewatching his fight with tibau and it really stood out to me how small he looked and how much bigger he is now.

He was slapped and forcefully grabbed while shouting expletives while Artem shaking his head no. It was assualt.
Geez the way you describe it sounded like Artem was sexually assaulted. Was he crying too? Did he wet himself?

Calling you the whiner you are, does not make a "bitter bitch" lmao. It makes me a truth teller. All you do is whine all day about Conor. It's sad really.

Nonetheless, I'm also stating the fact that Artem was assaulted. I would've most certainly called the authorities and had Khabib rightfully arrested if I was Artem.

And the officers would have laughed at you for being a little bitch. They would have told you to be a man for once in your life, and stop being such a drama queen.

And the officers would have laughed at you for being a little bitch. They would have told you to be a man for once in your life, and stop being such a drama queen.

Nope, they would've first asked if I was ok and wanted to press charges like good cops do. Then they would've all asked for Conor autographs as per usual. Then they would've asked if I wanted the prisoner detained and shipped to Ireland, and with a wide grin I would tell them yes, and call Conor immediately to arrange transport.

Nope, they would've first asked if I was ok and wanted to press charges like good cops do. Then they would've all asked for Conor autographs as per usual. Then they would've asked if I wanted the prisoner detained and shipped to Ireland, and with a wide grin I would tell them yes, and call Conor immediately to arrange transport.

You’re claiming not to be a drama queen, and a little bitch? This post isn’t helping your case. Serious question how old are you? No way you’re over 15 with this mentality.

Reporting criminal acts is not being a drama queen, it's being an outstanding and honest citizen.

Using this reasoning, since conor went on a rampage and attacked and injured several people while using a dangerous weapon, the use of deadly force would have been justified in your eye.

Yes it does. lmao. If you havn't reported it, you should be in jail!
Lol, some people just can't admit when they are wrong. I was happy to admit I was wrong about the assault, because I was. But it seems like you are unable to allow yourself to admit you're wrong, you just dig yourself further into the hole.

Using this reasoning, since conor went on a rampage and attacked and injured several people while using a dangerous weapon, the use of deadly force would have been justified in your eye.

Conor was simply defending his friend by taking the law in his own hand. A vigilante sure, but definitely not an assaulter. Deadly force should not be used on good outstanding citizens like Conor that donate to their community and act in self-defense of himself or others. Meanwhile Khabib makes old men on the sidewalk embarrass themselves for some spare change. He should have been arrested and charged for that too considering it is illegal.

Lol, some people just can't admit when they are wrong. I was happy to admit I was wrong about the assault, because I was. But it seems like you are unable to allow yourself to admit you're wrong, you just dig yourself further into the hole.

You're asking me to admit something that is factually inaccurate. Why would I do that?

If you failed to report a murder, you are directly responsible. Same as failing to report PED use. You're not very good at this..

Some of you can white knight all you want. The reality is, I wouldn't be surprised if any high level fighter pissed hot. That's just reality. At this point, there's no evidence that suggests Khabib is on anything, but if he came up dirty it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Same goes for everyone else.

You're asking me to admit something that is factually inaccurate. Why would I do that?

If you failed to report a murder, you are directly responsible. Same as failing to report PED use. You're not very good at this..

Good grief. Have a nice day.

Back