Pennsylvania new Covid rules: Wear the mask in your home, all state visitors must get tested

I had the virus last week while my wife didn't so I was wearing a mask indoors and quarantined myself to 2 of our bedrooms.

As for out of state visitors... what ever keeps those dirty Jersey bastards on their side of the Delaware.... especially @Rational Poster

What? You're left leaning and I thought only Republicans got COVID, especially when Republicans protest stay at home orders while the BLM rioters were 100% immune to the virus. Man, reality hits some of you in the face.

Not the worst idea. The indoor spread is where this thing is infecting the most people. We have a baby at home, and now that she’s a little older we’re having people over to meet her but they have to wear a mask in our home.
Lol, all that does is allow shitty neighbors to cause problems if they see you have someone over.

May not be “the worst idea” but it’s a bad one.

What? You're left leaning and I thought only Republicans got COVID, especially when Republicans protest stay at home orders while the BLM rioters were 100% immune to the virus. Man, reality hits some of you in the face.

It must not have gotten my updated party registration. Fucking slow ass USPS screws me again

Dear Leftist Politicians,

This is America, we can manage our own risks. It's not your job to manage our safety and tell us what we have to do in our own home.

Once you give up your freedoms, the government won't give them back.
The current lack of a national policy on Covid combined with the current numbers prove that this is absolutely true. It's easy to see that most of the responses so far in this thread come from people who clearly didn't bother reading the article before commenting. It is basically a recommendation and it makes sense if you take the time to actually read it. Way easier to start crying about the government taking your freedom though.

They even say themselves that it’s not being enforced at all so it’s much more like a recommendation. If there’s going to be multiple households indoors together it’s probably best people wear masks even if that place is someone’s living room. This isn’t about someone alone on their couch or with wife and kids.

Adults were already doing this.

I had the virus last week while my wife didn't so I was wearing a mask indoors and quarantined myself to 2 of our bedrooms.

As for out of state visitors... what ever keeps those dirty Jersey bastards on their side of the Delaware.... especially @Rational Poster

Seriously? After all the shit talk, you ended up catching the WuFlu before I did? How? I basically lick every doorknob I come across.

So reading the article it appears as if you don't have to wear the mask in your home unless people from another household are there. Seems reasonable. You go outside to the shopping centre you're with people from another household and wearing one, coronavirus doesn't disappear the moment you get into your home. Kind of misleading.

Seriously? After all the shit talk, you ended up catching the WuFlu before I did? How? I basically lick every doorknob I come across.

Gets a like because it made me almost spit my coffee everywhere.

Luckily I'm a grown man and can keep myself under control even when laughing like that.

Yup, and the politicians that set these rules will be going out to get their hair done or going to a family gathering of 20 in a small home. LOL at these fucking guidelines.
The politicians sit around at their gatherings and laugh and the leftist fools who are so happy to give up all their liberties.

The leaders do whatever they want and the fools applaud them. Cuomo, Pelosi, Newsom, Fauci and plenty of others only wear the masks for photo ops and then take them right off.

A lot of people are starting to stay in PA and commute back to new york or Jersey for work. Thats big opportunity for spread. So idk what PA is supposed to do, because you can't just pull over every NY license plate and expect them to take a covid test every time they cross the state line. The whole situation is fucked up.

As for the mask, i still don't think it excuses people from throwing parties, baby showers, weddings, etc and thinking the mask is an excuse to avoid social distancing.

And lol thinking people are going to wear the mask in their home. Good luck with that PA

The politicians sit around at their gatherings and laugh and the leftist fools who are so happy to give up all their liberties.

The leaders do whatever they want and the fools applaud them. Cuomo, Pelosi, Newsom, Fauci and plenty of others only wear the masks for photo ops and then take them right off.
The posters in the left lounge probably wear masks when they talk with each other there.

All of Philadelphia should be fitted with iron masks as punishment for their electoral fraud.

Last edited:

If you mentioned that here I didn't see it. All differences aside, I hope you recover soon and nobody else in your house catches it.

Back