Pennsylvania new Covid rules: Wear the mask in your home, all state visitors must get tested

The great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania invented Lightning, Freedom and Chocolate.

Almost for got about Keystones and deer.
You're also fucking responsible for Yinzers and Iggles fans. And trusting the process

Its a recommendation.

Thanksgiving is coming soon, they aren't going to ignore the fact that people will be indoors and visit family.

You guys get angry at everything. It really must suck being some of you guys.

Leftists hate the Constitution

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Not enforceable really, but yes if people from another household comes over, you should usually mask up. Seems like that should be common sense.

Its a recommendation.

Thanksgiving is coming soon, they aren't going to ignore the fact that people will be indoors and visit family.

You guys get angry at everything. It really must suck being some of you guys.
Probably because there is a hypocritical trend with stupid leaders saying one thing and doing another ..

I'll wear the mask in public, stores etc... I will not wear a mask in my home, or in my car if I'm driving by myself. This is nothing but a power move, how much power will the average citizen give over to the government.

Ahh crap, as I sit here the director of my dad's assisted living facility just texted me that they're taking him to the hospital. He's had the 'rona for about a week. He's said it feels like a bad cold or flu, but today the nurse noticed crackling in his lungs and they checked his blood oxygen levels and they're low. He's 76 so def at risk (not amazing health either, smoked a lot of his life).

Not a good turn...was hoping he got a small viral load and would push past it.

Leftists hate the Constitution

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
this is what fascism looks like and the liberals cheer...
Imagine getting this upset over some recommendations to prevent the spread of a disease during a pandemic.

{<jordan}

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pa-gov-announces-new-covid-rules-including-wearing-a-mask-in-your-house

This is very good news! A lot of liberals on here haven't been taking the virus seriously enough. I see them wearing their masks out to stores, and socially distancing from friends, but these reckless Biden-supporters strip their masks off as soon as they walk into their home. No wonder America has 250k dead of Covid! Wear your mask, even if you are at home, and even if you are socially distancing from others in your home! And for god's sake, don't even think about visiting another state without getting tested first! Everyone do your part!

Hahahaha, amazing......how is this going to be enforced, then? Police going to go around door to door on a 24/7 perpetual shift?
This is becoming very Orwellian, if it wasn't already. At least this lunacy hasn't crept into the UK......yet, possibly.

Ahh crap, as I sit here the director of my dad's assisted living facility just texted me that they're taking him to the hospital. He's had the 'rona for about a week. He's said it feels like a bad cold or flu, but today the nurse noticed crackling in his lungs and they checked his blood oxygen levels and they're low. He's 76 so def at risk (not amazing health either, smoked a lot of his life).

Not a good turn...was hoping he got a small viral load and would push past it.

Good luck to you and your family. My grandpa, mid-80s, is in a nursing home and got it. He has been in terrible health for years and everyone is stunned he has lived this long. He got it and recovered from it in just a few days.

Hahahaha, amazing......how is this going to be enforced, then? Police going to go around door to door on a 24/7 perpetual shift?
This is becoming very Orwellian, if it wasn't already. At least this lunacy hasn't crept into the UK......yet, possibly.
buddy.....

majority of people in UK support mandatory vaccinations right now......I would be far more concerned about that than some dink suggesting masks in homes

Good luck to you and your family. My grandpa, mid-80s, is in a nursing home and got it. He has been in terrible health for years and everyone is stunned he has lived this long. He got it and recovered from it in just a few days.

Thanks man. I'm kinda latching onto the fact that he still says he feels the same, not worse. No idea if that matters but I feel like it's something anyway.

The PA governor is a complete douche. People there hate him, as they should.

"There are no plans to enforce it." - cbsnews

At this point the lockdowns are pure politics. They have nothing to do with actually slowing the virus (which makes perfect sense cause ITS A FUCKING VIRUS). The state governments' only concerns are to distance themselves from anyone who gets sick and dies.

Back