Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Pennsylvania new Covid rules: Wear the mask in your home, all state visitors must get tested

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Hadron90, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Hadron90 Red Belt

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pa-gov-announces-new-covid-rules-including-wearing-a-mask-in-your-house

This is very good news! A lot of liberals on here haven't been taking the virus seriously enough. I see them wearing their masks out to stores, and socially distancing from friends, but these reckless Biden-supporters strip their masks off as soon as they walk into their home. No wonder America has 250k dead of Covid! Wear your mask, even if you are at home, and even if you are socially distancing from others in your home! And for god's sake, don't even think about visiting another state without getting tested first! Everyone do your part!

2. Shinobi Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Lol..mask at home. Good luck with that. What a fucking retards.

3. Curmudgeon Black Belt

[​IMG]

cuffs, queenb, and titwell just got moist.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  4. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Not the worst idea. The indoor spread is where this thing is infecting the most people. We have a baby at home, and now that she’s a little older we’re having people over to meet her but they have to wear a mask in our home.

5. Armbars Silver Belt

Doesn't sound like a plausible idea.

6. Curmudgeon Black Belt

"In addition, starting Friday, anyone who enters Pennsylvania must be tested at least 72 hours before arrival, and if they can or do not get a test, they must quarantine for 14 days. The order does not apply to people who commute to neighboring states for work or health care, officials said, and will be largely self-enforced."

So, along with rioting and looting, commuting for work also gives immunity to it!

kazam, Brother Numsi, The XL and 6 others like this.
  7. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -USK

I’ve been saying this. We have to start wearing masks in our homes, I’ve already been doing it for months.

SBJJ, Ornife and Mr Holmes like this.
  8. THEfightsAREfixed you can do it

In their weakened sad state most Americans can’t even withstand the most minor battle of wills, they will of course accept complete buttfucking by the government because they were actually spiritually defeated sometime ago collectively

9. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Lol. Battle of wills? The ones who can’t handle the most minor of inconveniences to save fellow American lives have more will power you say?

We wouldn’t be at this point if it wasn’t for people refusing to use some common sense the summer months when we had a chance to put a damper on this thing. And yes, I’m including the shoulder to should protests in that refusing to use common sense. Does look like the dual combo of masks + outdoors really cuts the transmission rate down mightily tho.

10. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Okay man, you know I'm all about being serious regarding this virus. And honestly, if you're inviting people to see the baby and YOU have decided on requiring masks that's all good. Don't blame you.

But the government trying to require people to do it in their own homes is a bridge WAY too far. My area is an absolute trainwreck right now with this thing, probably worst in the country. I went from a summer of relaxed protocols (lots of golf, getting together outdoors with friends, etc) to back to basically self quarantine for awhile. Still go out for essentials but otherwise staying home, going for runs, walking the dog, etc. Even groceries we just get delivered and left on our doorstep until the person is gone. I don't have close contact with ANYONE. So if my government tried to tell me to wear a mask in my own house I'd laugh and tell them to fuck off (in my head). It's not like they're gonna send someone around to enforce it anyway...

Sano, Brother Numsi, MMAisGod and 3 others like this.
  11. THEfightsAREfixed you can do it

You are a coward, it’s really embarrassing

12. PolishHeadlock2 Absolutley Haram Platinum Member

I had the virus last week while my wife didn't so I was wearing a mask indoors and quarantined myself to 2 of our bedrooms.

As for out of state visitors... what ever keeps those dirty Jersey bastards on their side of the Delaware.... especially @Rational Poster

Loiosh and superking like this.
  13. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

They even say themselves that it’s not being enforced at all so it’s much more like a recommendation. If there’s going to be multiple households indoors together it’s probably best people wear masks even if that place is someone’s living room. This isn’t about someone alone on their couch or with wife and kids.

14. Hellowhosthat Silver Belt

So it's basically suggesting to wear masks if someone from another household comes into your home?

Makes sense. We're not allowed to have anyone from another household in our houses at the moment here.

15. Rational Poster Actually the Best Poster

Believe me I wouldn't plan on going to that retirement home you call a state during the best of times.

16. PolishHeadlock2 Absolutley Haram Platinum Member

The great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania invented Lightning, Freedom and Chocolate.

Almost for got about Keystones and deer.

superking and Fugazy like this.
  17. Rational Poster Actually the Best Poster

Yeah that was a long fucking time ago. It's a retirement home now.

Legicato and Yehudim like this.
  18. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Yeah okay. I'm also just seeing things through my own prism here. Getting together with friends indoors right now in my area is being strongly discouraged for groups of ANY size. They aren't enforcing that either in private homes, but they're begging people not to do it because of how bad it is here. I guess maybe in other spots it's not quite so bad and this is how they're trying to prevent it from happening. But yeah if it's just a recommendation and for if someone outside your house is there, okay. That's a bit different.

HockeyBjj likes this.
  19. whippersnapper Yellow Belt

Dear Leftist Politicians,

This is America, we can manage our own risks. It's not your job to manage our safety and tell us what we have to do in our own home.

Once you give up your freedoms, the government won't give them back.

20. Kandyland Brown Belt

Yup, and the politicians that set these rules will be going out to get their hair done or going to a family gathering of 20 in a small home. LOL at these fucking guidelines.