Pederneiras: "Bar

Props to TJ for becoming the new champion, what a badass performance. With that being said, I hope Barao comes back stronger.

Crazy but I just don't see how they can justify that rematch? I mean how? 5 rounds and a finish and they fight again after... Na

I think you gotta give credit to him- still fought in those middle rounds and did reasonably well for a guy who got his clock cleaned and was apparently still put of it. Dillashaw was just the better man though. I was blown away by that performance.

Well, he never stopped trying.
He really ignored every bit of advice his corner gave him. He usually listens very well, so I guess that punch really fucked him.

I suspected he never fully recovered from that first round. Dude took some serious damage in that fight.

Mad props to Dillishaw. Fought a great fight and most importantly fought a very good first round. You could see before the knock down TJ's style was already giving Barao problems.

After that clean shot landed and he felt like a log its amazing how he actually held up until the 5th. He is still a beast, TJ just had a flawless performance.

Hope to see Barao bounce back stronger but no rematch, let him have a one/two tune up fights. Mizugaki would be a fun fight

I guess I was right about him being still being rocked by the punch. Damn, that punch fucked him up.

Lots of respect to Barao. This makes sense of the lack of adjustments. Would like to see him work his way to a title shot though.

TJ's movement is a big key to his win. Barao excels and is dangerous in counters and toe to toe exchanges, but has been tentative and vulnerable in facing moving targets. I think he had a tough time calculating his range and he missed all his attempted spinning back kicks which seemed unlikely. He'll be back though for sure, just not so sure if the UFC would still promote his fights big time

Have to respect Barao, no bullshit excuses. Needs to go back to the drawing board.

Props to TJ for becoming the new champion, what a badass performance. With that being said, I hope Barao comes back stronger.

Hell yea,TJ put on one hell of a show

To me , Barao did not seem his usual self from the moment the fight started. And then that knockdown. That could have been a GSP-Serra right there. But somehow he survived.

I can't wait for the rematch. War Barao!!

Back