PBC FOX March 7th Adam Kownacki vs Robert Helenius

Considering its soon to promote and in his hometown, its going to be a bum or a has-been to build up his name.

Considering its soon to promote and in his hometown, its going to be a bum or a has-been to build up his name.

I think it’s going to be Kownacki vs Breazeale

Kownacki seems a lot better than he looks physically but it would be nice if he wasn't fighting someone coming off a 1st round KO loss.

If Breazeale isn't shellshocked from the Wilder loss he could be a live dog in this one. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb & pick him to stop Kownacki in 6-8 rounds. I know it may seem crazy but I'm not sold on Kownacki. He gets hit way too much & a fighter like Breazeale with his offensive output could get to him.

Kownacki UD. He's can't make anyone miss but i think he beats Breazeale with his workrate, aggression, and grit.

Kownacki will run Breazeale out of the building. Not even close. Breazeale doesn't have shit.

The more interesting question is how Kownacki does against a decent heavyweight

Haven’t seen that much of Kownacki tbh, does he hit hard enough and have decent enough conditioning to overcome Breazeales Homer Simpson tactics.

If Breazeale isn't shellshocked from the Wilder loss he could be a live dog in this one. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb & pick him to stop Kownacki in 6-8 rounds. I know it may seem crazy but I'm not sold on Kownacki. He gets hit way too much & a fighter like Breazeale with his offensive output could get to him.
I feel like you're picking against Kownacki whilst forgetting who his opponent is.

Kownacki is way more of a pressure fighter...his fight with Arreola looked like a featherweight bout.

Seriously. Breazeale doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. This is a stay busy fight for Kownacki if anything.

I feel like you're picking against Kownacki whilst forgetting who his opponent is.

Kownacki is way more of a pressure fighter...his fight with Arreola looked like a featherweight bout.

Seriously. Breazeale doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. This is a stay busy fight for Kownacki if anything.

No, bro. I assure you, I know exactly who I'm picking. Maybe it seems crazy but I know what I'm doing.
Kownacki is a good heavyweight but he gets hit way too much & has been life & death with fighters like Iago Kaladze, Chas. Martin & Chris Arreola. If he gets hit as often & as hard by Breazeale as he did by those men I think an upset is likely.
Could Kownacki go in there & walk through a slow starting Breazeale? Absolutely & then I'll eat crow. But if Breazeale is mentally & physically up for this fight & he doesn't want to be reduced to journeyman status, he'll be very dangerous.

No, bro. I assure you, I know exactly who I'm picking. Maybe it seems crazy but I know what I'm doing.
Kownacki is a good heavyweight but he gets hit way too much & has been life & death with fighters like Iago Kaladze, Chas. Martin & Chris Arreola. If he gets hit as often & as hard by Breazeale as he did by those men I think an upset is likely.
Could Kownacki go in there & walk through a slow starting Breazeale? Absolutely & then I'll eat crow. But if Breazeale is mentally & physically up for this fight & he doesn't want to be reduced to journeyman status, he'll be very dangerous.
Breazeale almost got ktfo by Ugonoh! I really think you're just picking against one guy haha

And Breazeale sucks at both defense and offense on the world level. Kownacki is way better offensively.

I've honestly never seen much from Brezeale that makes me think he beats any top dog. How he got to the elite level is a mystery, IMO.

I've honestly never seen much from Brezeale that makes me think he beats any top dog. How he got to the elite level is a mystery, IMO.
Kownacki aint that good really.
They try to make him sound like hes Andy Ruiz except for he gets smacked around and doesnt have the power or speed of Ruiz.
Hes just fat and Polish.

Good manager/got lucky at least once that im aware of

He was insanely close to getting finished by Joseph Parker's unknown stablemate but iirc the dude basically ran out of gas after an apparent adrenaline dump and Breazeale got to him

Breazeale almost got ktfo by Ugonoh! I really think you're just picking against one guy haha

And Breazeale sucks at both defense and offense on the world level. Kownacki is way better offensively.
Yeah, he did. And at the time Ugonoh was considered by many to be the top heavyweight prospect in the world. Breazeale wasn't supposed to win that fight either but he did. And I can see something similar happen against Kownacki.
I'm not saying this is a sure thing. But I see vulnerabilities in Kownacki that I think Breazeale can exploit. So, I'm willing to go out on a limb & say he'll do it.

Back