PBC FOX March 7th Adam Kownacki vs Robert Helenius

I've honestly never seen much from Brezeale that makes me think he beats any top dog. How he got to the elite level is a mystery, IMO.

I don't think Breazeale's an elite heavyweight but I think he's a legit contender. He's big, he's strong, he has a jab & fight-ending power. Plus he's got heart as well. Will that be enough for him against Kownacki? We shall see.

Ugonoh was considered by many to be the top heavyweight prospect in the world. Breazeale wasn't supposed to win that fight either but he did.
I'm sorry but i don't remember this at all.

Breazeale was rebounding from a world title fight and Ugonoh was barely a top 100 hw and certainly not the best prospect by anyone's measure that i knew of...he was unknown and is still unknown. His debut on national tv was the Breazeale fight, he was fighting bums for the africa hw title and fwiw was in the opponent corner, which kinda sounds stupid but the opponent corner is just that....for the guy brought in to be an opponent

Breazeale was rebounding from a world title fight and Ugonoh was barely a top 100 hw and certainly not the best prospect by anyone's measure that i knew of...he was unknown and is still unknown. His debut on national tv was the Breazeale fight, he was fighting bums for the africa hw title and fwiw was in the opponent corner, which kinda sounds stupid but the opponent corner is just that....for the guy brought in to be an opponent
Ugonoh was considered a prospect. But I agree that casual boxing fans didn't know who he was or is.

Kownacki seems a lot better than he looks physically but it would be nice if he wasn't fighting someone coming off a 1st round KO loss.
Breazeale is going to be a tough test for Adam. Adam could lose. This is an excellent match up. Look forward to watching how Adam does.

At the time there were a lot of "insiders" & pundits who were really high on Ugonoh. Many who expected big things from him. Just watch the Fox broadcast of the fight & listen to the commentary. They were expecting the debut of a hot new heavyweight.
And, of course, Ugonoh was in the "opponent's corner" because at the time Breazeale was still the better-known fighter & a top ten contender. But it wasn't supposed to stay that way.

Come on, Helenius again? Why?

boxers always threaten to fight someone exciting then go with a boring oponent

I don't think Breazeale's an elite heavyweight but I think he's a legit contender. He's big, he's strong, he has a jab & fight-ending power. Plus he's got heart as well. Will that be enough for him against Kownacki? We shall see.
I'd have preferred Brezeale to Helenius.

Oh good lord

@sweetviolenturg your boy got ko'd months before the fight

I win and thank you for taking this loss gracefully

My mans Kownacki hit Breazeale so hard it travelled back in time

I used to be a Helenius stan, then he embarrassed himself against Chisora, did fuck all for years. But I did hit him as a dog against Teper not too long ago. Should I start the bandwagon again???????

Nah The Polack will murder his stupid Viking face, most likely. I'm being racist, yes, but equally racist so it's okay. Call me a mick wop I won't get mad. I dare you.

I used to be a Helenius stan, then he embarrassed himself against Chisora, did fuck all for years. But I did hit him as a dog against Teper not too long ago. Should I start the bandwagon again???????

Nah The Polack will murder his stupid Viking face, most likely. I'm being racist, yes, but equally racist so it's okay. Call me a mick wop I won't get mad. I dare you.
Are you Irish and Italian?

Conor Mcgregor, Hitler, Mobs

Fuck you guys

Damn, Same here. Irish mostly but about 20% German and 10%Italian.
You might be my great great great great great Uncle by the sounds of it!!! I love ya GGGGGGGGGGreat Uncle Seano!!!

Back