PBC FOX March 7th Adam Kownacki vs Robert Helenius

You might be my great great great great great Uncle by the sounds of it!!! I love ya GGGGGGGGGGreat Uncle Seano!!!
Seano and i live very close in a very obscure and sparsely populated corner of earth so we might all be related then

Conor Mcgregor, Hitler, Mobs

Fuck you guys
1 I totally agree. We are a terrible mix, lol.

2 What is your bg? Are you the only black dude in Maine? For some reason I always thought you were black.

1 I totally agree. We are a terrible mix, lol.

2 What is your bg? Are you the only black dude in Maine? For some reason I always thought you were black.
Lol that's not the first time someone thought i was black

I am like some sort of mediterranean thing on dads side mostly with a bit of native american and my other grandparents have the frenchest names imaginable so that's pretty much 50% french for me. A lot of french people from up north by canada where im from.

Im pretty white but i have a sister whos very dark skinned. It's weird

We're pretty much the same age, just turned 28 last month
whatever age range I'm in I think is the best age so you are at the perfect age, imo. I have an Irish twin that turned 28 last summer as well. We would probably all be best friends, tbh, haha.

If you love beer and boxing (which I know you love the latter) and some weed as much as we do we are probably brothers from different mothers. We get stoned and watch classic fights as one of our hobbies, it's the best.

whatever age range I'm in I think is the best age so you are at the perfect age, imo. I have an Irish twin that turned 28 last summer as well. We would probably all be best friends, tbh, haha.

If you love beer and boxing (which I know you love the latter) and some weed as much as we do we are probably brothers from different mothers. We get stoned and watch classic fights as one of our hobbies, it's the best.
I've never been drunk but used to toke on occasion. Trying to train and shit now so i don't do much of any smoking but I'll have a brownie or some cbd oil once or twice a week to relax.

Regardless of any of that I'd always like watching old fights...i have spent a shitload of time on sweetfights

I've never been drunk but used to toke on occasion. Trying to train and shit now so i don't do much of any smoking but I'll have a brownie or some cbd oil once or twice a week to relax.

Regardless of any of that I'd always like watching old fights...i have spent a shitload of time on sweetfights
NEVER been drunk? I don't drink either but thats surprising that you've never been drunk .

Being Irish, did your family watch Lawrence Welk? The old timers maybe?
Yeah my grandparents were fans, I think. My parents seemed like he was almost too old for them and I don't know him but his name was definitely brought up several times as part of the convo at the infamous dinner table at my grandparents house. Cigs, whiskey, bullshitting, and old ppl references that was a large part of my childhood.

NEVER been drunk? I don't drink either but thats surprising that you've never been drunk .
I've tried alcoholic beverages and have been a little bit high on wine with my exgf but never enough to probably even be over the legal driving limit

I almost instantly get a migraine headache when i drink a sip of anything

I've smoked pounds of weed and tried pretty much everything worth trying as a teenager...square is a bit generous lol

I've tried alcoholic beverages and have been a little bit high on wine with my exgf but never enough to probably even be over the legal driving limit

Migraines are the fucking worst. I get where you're coming from. Anytime I get hungover and a headache's involved, it almost always turns into a migraine, which I've dealt w/ since I was a child. I fucking hate em. I had to develop a whole system to try to beat the pain/hangover, but it's never fun.

Migraines are the fucking worst. I get where you're coming from. Anytime I get hungover and a headache's involved, it almost always turns into a migraine, which I've dealt w/ since I was a child. I fucking hate em. I had to develop a whole system to try to beat the pain/hangover, but it's never fun.
I used to get borderline debilitating ones as a kid but as an adult don't get them much. They're still about equally as bad when they show up though...i just lock myself in a dark room with a fan in my face

Weird the common ground I'm finding with people tonight. Alcohol is a shitty buzz, I honestly don't understand the appeal. I've equated it to having a flu that makes you laugh.

Yeah my grandparents were fans, I think. My parents seemed like he was almost too old for them and I don't know him but his name was definitely brought up several times as part of the convo at the infamous dinner table at my grandparents house. Cigs, whiskey, bullshitting, and old ppl references that was a large part of my childhood.
My great uncle Joe-

It's weird since my teens I did way more crazy shit than my 20's. The stories are sometimes crazy and always stupid but that's what makes us who we are today, I guess.

Back