Media Paulo Costa thinks Stephens doesn't deserve to be in the UFC

smh. Stephens has always been an exciting fighter. Kind of like the Robbie Lawler of his division. Costa is retarded if he seriously thinks that dude doesn't belong in the UFC. Hell in that case neither does Costa. Didn't that meat head get popped for steroids?

Costa needs to stfu and stay in his lane.

Now I want Paulo Costa to be KOd brutally. What an idiot.

Can't wait until Adesanya styles on this fool. Izzy's going to completely embarrass him on the feet.

Fight couldve easily went 2-1 either way, hardly a gift. Sticking ur tongue out while ur backed against the cage doesnt score points

InsidiousVariableAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif
Lmao I never noticed that Yoel drops just like Aldo when he got flatlined by Conor.

Well, he's been in the UFC for over a twelve years and over 30 fights. Maybe he just keeps getting lucky and his inner bitch forgets to quit.

I get the feeling Paulo isn't the brightest apple in the bunch. Remember him getting triggered about Fallon Fox like a year ago despite the fact she hasn't fought since 2014?

This thread taught me Romero fans are some of the worst in MMA. Your boy has lost 3 of his last 4. Deal with it.

I had it 2-1 for Costa, but it was a very close fight.
It wasn’t even that close, I had money on Yoel and he lost due to inactivity, Costa walked him down and did more, simple as that

Big Costa fan but he is an absolute moron, shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone

so, does this guy know something the rest don´t?
just out of place imo

It wasn’t even that close, I had money on Yoel and he lost due to inactivity, Costa walked him down and did more, simple as that

Big Costa fan but he is an absolute moron, shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone

<TrumpWrong1>

I’m so glad more people are acknowledging that the ufcs officiating does seem to be influenced by business ideals.
That’s what people want to see.

Fact is they don’t control the judges.

Back