Media Paulo Costa thinks Stephens doesn't deserve to be in the UFC

Didn't he "snitch" to get his sentence reduced like Jones?

EDIT: Yes he did

UFC’s Paulo Costa used ‘substantial assistance’ clause to get reduced USADA suspension
24 comments
How did UFC middleweight contender Paulo Costa go from facing a two-year suspension to only getting six months?

Oof.

Romero did nothing, he literally did nothing

Got walked down like a noob and didn’t seem to even try that hard

Was so inactive it was very frustrating to watch as someone who paid to see him be his usual aggressive self

i want costa to fight jon jones. two juice heads fighting each other, and costa will likely suffer damage to his cornea before getting visciously tko'd.

Anyone who though yoel lost obviously wasnt paying attention

I cant help but to score every fight i watch these days.

And after the last rounds i was waiting for yoels name and hand to be raised.. Couldnt beleive it was costa..

Either way both are warriors

Ufc is always pulling shit like this to save thier young prospects especially an undefeated striker thats big and exciting and is young.

Its all about countrys population that tunes in and everything else comes second but w/e

LOL he didn't even get hurt here.He just slipped
Counts as a knock down still bud wow you have eyes... Glad you can see and a strike to the shoulder kneck that caused it ..

Says the guy who clearly beat Romero. Costa is wrong about Stephens but LOL at people thinking he lost to Romero.

Says the guy who clearly beat Romero. Costa is wrong about Stephens but LOL at people thinking he lost to Romero.

"Clearly" eeeh, how often do you pull your head out of your ass for Oxygen.....?

The punch completely misses him and lands in the neck/shoulder area. Maybe Romero's thumb gets a tiny piece of chin, but doesn't look like it from that angle.

Costa was completely off balanced and slipped. You can see his feet get too far in front of him as he's leaning back too, which causes the slip.

Just look at it.

GraciousMistyIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

The punch completely misses him and lands in the neck/shoulder area. Maybe Romero's thumb gets a tiny piece of chin, but doesn't look like it from that angle.

Costa was completely off balanced and slipped. You can see his feet get too far in front of him as he's leaning back too, which causes the slip.

Just look at it.

GraciousMistyIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif
Looks like the punch hit him in the neck albeit without 100% contact.

All natty fighters have the right to criticize anyone else.

why do people point the finger at Stephens and not the cheater that put him in that predicament.

Yeah, Stephens didn't scratch his own eye. If he can't open his eye, how is he supposed to fight?

Costa should keeps his thoughts to himself. Especially with that comment. Stupid.

The guy should be just happy he's getting a title shot.

Stupidest thing Costa has ever said, how could any one seriously be upset by Stephens? Man got his eye raked at and hes still asking for immediate rematch. The only disgusting thing I saw in there was Yair jumping on the cage and celebrating the eyepoke as if he won.. Wouldn't care one bit if he wasnt in ufc anymore solely for that one action, who does that shit after a eyepoke?

NOoo... not Costa. Why. From one of the most loved guys here, he will not be hated like Yair.
Stop being a moron Paulo.

It was close.

I had the first 7 mins to Costa
Last 8 mins to Yoel

I need to watch it again. Not high and drunk, this stacked card landed on my bday

But your Birthday was last year,... Every weekend is your Birthday!!!
;)

Dude comes across as a turnip stick to fighting

I get the feeling Paulo isn't the brightest apple in the bunch. Remember him getting triggered about Fallon Fox like a year ago despite the fact she hasn't fought since 2014?

I think Paulo is playing Hockey with a Warped Puck!
I think he has Splinters in the Windmill of his Mind!
I think..... Oops...I ran out of examples!!
:confused:

Back