• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulo costa tested six times in 2018

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have been very suspicious of Costa up until now. Take a look at Costa's drug test history -- tested six times in 2018 and 17 times total since the USADA program began.

upload_2018-7-8_12-31-25.png

Here we see he's been tested 3 times under a different name. Conspiracy theorists can run with that but I doubt there's anything shady about it.
upload_2018-7-8_12-33-59.png

Unless he's taking some peptide that's undetectable thus far, than maybe Costa is legit natty. Or maybe USADA needs to freeze blood samples and retest them as detection technology improves. I doubt USADA would want to destroy the legacy of UFC's elite fighters, though.

He's just a jacked Brazilian Greek God, deal with it.

Only retards would think their eye test is more accurate than USADA.

nah nah nah that's BS. He just found a way to beat the system. People always invent new ways to bypass system

He needs to be tested for some 0day stuff, which I don't think USADA is able to do. Maybe run him through something like MalwareBytes or even VirusTotal to see what comes up?

HAters will always hate first then avoid any fact that might dismiss the reason for the hate.

So this will not help ya...

He's 6-0 vs USADA. Time to move up to WADA weight.

He's passing the tests, that's all that matters....

Getting lucky or has great dealers ahead of the testing

I like to check that list, you can see everyone in the UFC and how many times they've been tested.

Most tested since 2017 start? Holly Holm at 18 times, Eddie Alverez 16x, Paulo Costa 17 times, Belfort 16x, Ray Borg 15x, Benevidez 16x

Conor got tested 9x in case anyone is curious.

paulo-borrachinha-ufc-fight-night-106-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Costa Bless

KTFO USADA x6

People always hating on someone that has a good physique. They should try getting off the cough and setting down the cake and find a gym.

His arms are very short which means the muscle bellies are short which means it's extremely easy to have huge arms and delts.

He can be tested 100 times and I still wouldn’t believe he’s natty. There are ways around these tests, only fighters that slip up get caught.

You’ve just got to be retarded to pop.

If you know your stuff you will be fine.

Back