• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulo costa tested six times in 2018

He's just a jacked Brazilian Greek God, deal with it.

Only retards would think their eye test is more accurate than USADA.
his hair is already receding and he has abnormally large jaw. he is going to get popped sooner or later.

his hair is already receding and he has abnormally large jaw. he is going to get popped sooner or later.

Yeah I saw some signs of diffuse thinning on top.

But I'm not going to pretend for a second my eyes are better than USADA's tests. You're clean until you test positive, that's how it goes. Whatever they're doing behind the scenes to beat the tests is not something Sherdog keyboard warriors have any clue about.

paulo-borrachinha-ufc-fight-night-106-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Costa Bless

KTFO USADA x6

Homeboy looking like a jacked punxsutawney phil

Theres some naturally shredded dudes out there that dont train shit in their life, eat crap diets, and never do sports.

Id say there is a slim possibilty of this being slightly natty, I mean dude is in his 20’s still too.

I have been very suspicious of Costa up until now. Take a look at Costa's drug test history -- tested six times in 2018 and 17 times total since the USADA program began.

View attachment 403685

Here we see he's been tested 3 times under a different name. Conspiracy theorists can run with that but I doubt there's anything shady about it.
View attachment 403687

Unless he's taking some peptide that's undetectable thus far, than maybe Costa is legit natty. Or maybe USADA needs to freeze blood samples and retest them as detection technology improves. I doubt USADA would want to destroy the legacy of UFC's elite fighters, though.

You do know the tests can be beaten right? How many have passed all the tests prior to failing one?

Don't understand threads like this you can go to the gym daily and you will not ever have the fucking body of Paul acosta, trt vitor, Cuba Romero, brock.

These are not normal bodies clearly. It's ok to want to pretend it's legit nothing wrong with that but go to a gym. Workout lol you will find out for yourself what's attainable naturally.

Theres some naturally shredded dudes out there that dont train shit in their life, eat crap diets, and never do sports.

Id say there is a slim possibilty of this being slightly natty, I mean dude is in his 20’s still too.
I've never saw a fighter with that physique. He's legit a bodybuilder with a training routine of 7+ hours of martial arts training, thats kinda insane....

Being natty is pretty much out of the picture, but i wonder just how much can you cheat the system to get insane results like that while being tested...

He needs to be tested for some 0day stuff, which I don't think USADA is able to do. Maybe run him through something like MalwareBytes or even VirusTotal to see what comes up?
Windows Defender might just catch him

Dana White put him over big after the fight.

Haters going to hate.

Don't recognize future greatness.

He's just a jacked Brazilian Greek God, deal with it.

Only retards would think their eye test is more accurate than USADA.
I'm just impressed by his ability to fool USADA. Hendricks needs to hit this dude up.

You mean there is a man out there that has a great physique from hard work and no steroids? Wow. Unbelievable...only to Sherdog's computer warriors.

If he can keep off the nuts and eyes I'll be a fan.

Going to watch em anyhow as he is showing nicely!

BB forums ------------------------>

Back