• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paulo costa tested six times in 2018

Conor got tested 9x in case anyone is curious.

50 Cent got shot 9x, and I wasn't curious about that shit either. Didn't stop that swole bastard from putting that shit in his verses. :-/

so UDADA is infallabe? 100% foolproof tests? You believe Jon Jones only used PEDs the day of his fight? Really?
Didnt say that. I said do you have any evidence that his prior samples contained prohibited substances?

If he prior samples didnt contain prohibited substances, how are the lab supposed to detect prohibited substances?

Icarus also had that anti doping guy help the amateur cyclist pass all his testing while competing in those amateur events.

A child of three could pass the testing at amateur events. I competed and held a british cycling licence for ten years as an amateur, was tested once.

Bear in mind the guy putting him on the program was the lab director, he was also the one doing the testing and deciding when to test him (not all his samples were negative, the point was to determine when he would test negative and when he would test positive)

IThe head of WADA also said the dopers are always gonna be two steps ahead of the testers.

Its swings and roundabouts. Some substances yes, they develop a new variant in an underground lab, dopers use it before wada either get wise to it or create a test for it. Other substances no, there are some instances where even prior to going into medical trials the pharma company is supplying wada with the details of the substances and an analytical method for it.

On the whole, certainly over the last fifty years athletes have been one step ahead, but that is changing as big pharma are more and more working with anti doping agencies.

IIt's like guys like Jeff Monson said in an interview he was always on steroids but he never failed a test, there's ways to beat it.

Jeff Monson was never subject to out of competition testing, nor was there an athlete biological passport.

IEvery single sport in the world has dopers and you're extremely naive if you think everyone passing their tests are clean even under USADA.

I never said that. I would estimate about 80% of top athletes, (nearer 90% of olympic medallists) are doping, yet only around 1% of samples are positive. Clearly, countless athletes know how to avoid testing positive either by timing, avoiding testers, microdosing etc.

However....

What GSP said which is basically lying on your wherabouts forms and saying you are in antarctica is utter horseshit. You cited GSP as an example on how to beat the tests.. if you listen to GSP, you will be charged with a violation pretty damn quickly.

Didnt say that. I said do you have any evidence that his prior samples contained prohibited substances?

If he prior samples didnt contain prohibited substances, how are the lab supposed to detect prohibited substances?
Because the narrative that jones was and had always been loaded with PEDs in his system at all times is the narrative many want to run with.

I dunno, they're the scientists that are supposed to catch the cheaters. Asking a question like this basically backs my original comment about Jones' situation. We know he used PEDs before he popped. It literally makes no sense to think otherwise.

If people can just take PEDs and the stuff isn't getting found, that's on USADA to get better, not me.

I dunno, they're the scientists that are supposed to catch the cheaters. Asking a question like this basically backs my original comment about Jones' situation. We know he used PEDs before he popped. It literally makes no sense to think otherwise.

If people can just take PEDs and the stuff isn't getting found, that's on USADA to get better, not me.

but how do we know it wasnt the science that led to catch him

look at his first positive. lets say that his samples were all clean, but there were variances in his pysiological and steroidal numbers that were suspicious and suggested he was doping. That led USADA to specifically target test him and a specific time, specifically for a PCT drug, and the caught him.

its not even as simple as positive and negative tests anymore, the biological passport can be used to show dodgy values and enable them to target test.

yes, its always cat and mouse, and if you are careful, use the right doses and at the right times you should be able to go years without being caught. All the anti doping agencies can do is make it as difficult as possible and try and test you at exactly that right moment.

with jones first positive it seems , whether it was by sheer luck, or planned strategy, they caught jones at exactly that right moment.

You seen the interview with GSP where he talks about how it's easy to get pass USADA testing?

I'd also suggest watching Icarus if you really want your eyes opening.

USADA is far from perfect, we all know that

But if you think your eye test is more accurate than USADA, you’re delusional. Are there athletes who are doping that USADA isn’t catching? Absolutely. Can you tell with your eye test who those are? Absolutely not.

I don’t care if you accuse any other fighter of PEDs or if you talk shit about me, feel free, but Paulo Costa is a God to me and if anyone makes baseless PED accusations about him like MrDaneBrass they can get BTFO

Back