News Paulo Costa Still Butthurt: "My Leg Was Impaired"

Nothing is wrong here. I find it hard to believe every time a fighter loses and makes an excuse due to poor performance you believe it. You must be a very busy man.

And you are discrediting a great performance by Izzy. That is my main problem with your gullible feedback.

I’m not discrediting his performance at all. He fought a fantastic fight. In the prediction thread I pretty much called exactly how Izzy would win.

If Izzy wins it will be because he overwhelms him with technique and precision. I could see him flustering Costa and Costa not being able to get going, resulting in a round 2 finish.

You should try being less insecure.

lol costa is the new McGregor, unfortunately he doesn't have near as much casual fans, his narrative won't go far.
Thread is old but is like to add Costa doesn’t have the same record as Conor. Like Conor is shit but at least he beat Holloway, Aldo, Dustin, and Cowboy. Costa has a gracious decision over Yoel...that it.

Costa will never be the same after taking a beating and then a humping. He is finished, and should retire and hide out from public humiliation for the rest of his life.

I don't believe that. Khabib and others have came in or fought through broken legs. Adrenaline is the strongest drug.

When Costa finally tried to engage, although his gameplan was to pace himself for later rounds, he moved well, but chose not to pull the trigger. Adesanya did some work on his front leg, damaged it seemingly badly. Costa became stationary because of those low kicks, then was a sitting duck.

It was a horrible gameplan by Costa and a fantastic performance by Ade.

Thread is old but is like to add Costa doesn’t have the same record as Conor. Like Conor is shit but at least he beat Holloway, Aldo, Dustin, and Cowboy. Costa has a gracious decision over Yoel...that it.
lol and what ?

I don't believe that. Khabib and others have came in or fought through broken legs. Adrenaline is the strongest drug.

When Costa finally tried to engage, although his gameplan was to pace himself for later rounds, he moved well, but chose not to pull the trigger. Adesanya did some work on his front leg, damaged it seemingly badly. Costa became stationary because of those low kicks, then was a sitting duck.

Just don´t understand how he did not plan to take Adesanya down or at least try, most UFC fighters have become bad boxers. Grappling has gone out the window for most.

“I don’t like to talk because it might sound as excuse, but here are my excuses anyway" - Paulo Costa

I don't buy the injuries or the bad gameplans or whatever

When the fight started and Paulo finally was face to face fighting him, I think he found that marching in on him and winging shots like he usually does was going to turn out to be a very bad idea. He froze up and didn't know wtf do so Adesanya just started kicking his leg at will from distance.

Costa not impressed by Izzy's stroke game
Animation1.gif
What’s funny is Costa’s excuses sound like excuses from poor performance in bed

The bigger question is what is worse. Getting TKO'ed or humped? Is Costa saying if not for his leg, he would not have been humped?

Lol khabib fought with a broken toe not a broken bloody leg. Still impressive as hell but come on now

Fuck this big for nothing bitch. He said nowdays if you don’t feel well you can call the fight off. Where are the real fighters at not just that pretend to look like one.

the all natty goat just needs to take a few more supplements to strengthen up his natty leg.

Back