News Paulo Costa Still Butthurt: "My Leg Was Impaired"

Q: What happened?

Vitor Gracie: A series of problems since well before the fight.
I had an operation on my knee for two months but it wasn't enough time to recuperate.
Even worse, I twisted my knee and had two weeks before the event and had to have an emergency operation.
In the post operation I got tonsillitis that left me with a fever.
Even worse than that, I was hit by a car on the day of the traveling.
When I arrived in Japan, I had lost 4 kg [8.8 lbs] and went one day without eating and it was humid like a sauna all the time.
All of these problems I had before the day of the fight disturbed me psychologically.
I won the first round, but I broke my hand. In the second round I didn't fight, I just survived, because my head wasn't there. I believe the decision was fair because Vitor Belfort wasn't there fighting. I ask forgiveness; I know I let many people down, but I didn't expect so many problems to happen.

View attachment 812358
Hit by a car? True story?

Costa not impressed by Izzy's stroke game
Animation1.gif
Ohhh that’s why his butt hurts.

Yeah this ain’t a good look for Costa. Who does he fight next? Probably someone also coming of a loss, maybe Edmed Shahbazyan since he just lost. I don’t think he has a right to Rob he’s just not on his level. Or alternatively he could bump up to LHW since it’s a relatively weak division right now.

what's the link to my first post ?
Ohh because you said that he’s the new Conor with less casual fans, I mean to say comparing them isn’t fair. I do understand I’m talking about a different context and I should have specified better sorry. But yes his tone is screaming Prima donna Conor.

Ohh because you said that he’s the new Conor with less casual fans, I mean to say comparing them isn’t fair. I do understand I’m talking about a different context and I should have specified better sorry. But yes his tone is screaming Prima donna Conor.
I didnt really meant that, I meant he is doing like conor, giving excuses for his shameful loss.

Doesn't want to make excuses and then proceeds to make a long excuse
“I had no sleep. We’re in such a high level that you don’t have to fight if you don’t feel well.”

Hey man, I have no clue what a fighter goes through at the highest level. But this shit is PATHETIC.

It’s the exact opposite Paulo! At the highest level you HAVE TO fight even if you don’t feel well. Smfh.

He got destroyed. Shut up and get better

“Maybe I could have used more in the Adesanya fight, but many things happened before that fight,” Costa said. “I don’t like to talk because it might sound as excuse, but I had no sleep, my leg was totally impaired, and I shouldn’t have fought, I should have postponed it for the next weekend or more.”

“I saw what happened with Patricky (Freire), who fights for Bellator — and has the same coach, Eric Albarracin —, and his team did the right thing. He didn’t wake up well, had labyrinthitis on the day of the fight, feeling dizzy, (so) he doesn’t have to fight. We’re in such a high level that you don’t have to fight if you don’t feel well. It was our mistake.”

Costa still wants to face Adesanya in the UFC, and vows it would end differently this time.

“He’s an agile fighter, fast, but doesn’t convince me. He didn’t convince me,” Costa said of Adesanya. “It’s hard to say, I lost to him and won’t be right. I can say whatever I want and I won’t be right, it will sound salty, but, in reality, he doesn’t convince me. I can fight him 10 times and all 10 times will be different.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...ed-israel-adesanya-fight-leg-totally-impaired
Ts, I see what you’ve done with this title. <Lmaoo>

He would have a point..

if Adesanya were not the one who damaged his leg with kicks

I would say he was really saying that his VAGINA was impaired but even Women are tougher than this clown.

I didnt really meant that, I meant he is doing like conor, giving excuses for his shameful loss.
Ohh yeah man that’s totally fine, don’t mind me Autism playing up can’t read tone worth a shit.

Back