News Paulo Costa Still Butthurt: "My Leg Was Impaired"

This is sad to watch.

He got his butt hole impaired by a skinny african.

The dude will never get over this.

RIP Ricky Martin aka "Loose Booty".
I really think so lol

I really think his structural integrity as a person has been compromised.
Randy spanking Tito was cheeky, Yoel cornering Luke and kissing him was hilariously degrading.

Izzy mock raped his woozy foe after stopping him with ease....

Do you STILL wanna be a fucking fighter?

I'd have been more suprised if he didn't come out with excuses.

2018 fan but has anyone gone from hero to zero (perhaps loser) like Paulo Costa has

pretty much anyone who ever loses a fight. Sherdog has a very limited memory span.

Good. Maybe the fact that he'll forever be Izzy's bitch unless and until he avenges his loss will actually spur him to improve. That or he deteriorates even further in a cesspool of self - loathing and despair.

BS, what a load of nonsense.

Costa tried to clown but ended up clowning himself. Costa came off really badly, all he was doing was blowing kisses and taunting and putting his hands behind his back, while being a total punching bag, and not even fighting back!!!

The only way he can redeem himself is knock out Izzy in a rematch and then simulate teabagging him.

I believe he had issues, but this PR strategy just keeps failing. Just look at Reyes and Hendricks, for example. Just move on and rebuild.

Izzy has mentally destroyed this man. Yikes.

Costa not impressed by Izzy's stroke game
Animation1.gif

Must butthurt dude ever.

Literally and figuratively.

Last edited:
You’re a moron. My comment is completely reasonable. The other posters comment was ridiculous. Please elaborate as to how I’m being illogical when I say “it’s not hard to believe he went into the fight with an injury.”

Pretty much all fighters fight while injured dearly retarded. His biggest complaint is "I did not sleep well".
If all of the fights were based on excuses after the fight it would be a mess beyond comprehension.

You are dumber than dirt to even have said what you said. Go back and find some common sense.

It’s not hard to believe. His performance was terrible, so I don’t see why there is a reason to doubt he had an injury.
Or to think he couldn't do better. Not saying he wins but how could he do any worse?

Pretty much all fighters fight while injured dearly retarded. His biggest complaint is "I did not sleep well".
If all of the fights were based on excuses after the fight it would be a mess beyond comprehension.

You are dumber than dirt to even have said what you said. Go back and find some common sense.

Lol. Wtf is wrong with you? You’re getting awfully offended for me saying I don’t have a hard time believing a fighter when he says he was injured.

Is this the quickest mental decline/breakdown for a fighter following a loss ever? Lol

Honestly all jokes aside, he needs to let this one go. Just let it go. You lost. You talked a lot of trash before the fight and this is just the nature of the game. As much as it sucks, you kinda just got to move on to another fight. I don’t see Izzy ever fighting him again. I mean why would you? Talk about completely destroying someone mentally by having them obsess over this loss forever.

What's truly horrifying is the fact he's gonna be remembered as the guy who got humped for the rest of his life and there's nothing he can do about it.

Back