News Paulo Costa Still Butthurt: "My Leg Was Impaired"

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“Maybe I could have used more in the Adesanya fight, but many things happened before that fight,” Costa said. “I don’t like to talk because it might sound as excuse, but I had no sleep, my leg was totally impaired, and I shouldn’t have fought, I should have postponed it for the next weekend or more.”

“I saw what happened with Patricky (Freire), who fights for Bellator — and has the same coach, Eric Albarracin —, and his team did the right thing. He didn’t wake up well, had labyrinthitis on the day of the fight, feeling dizzy, (so) he doesn’t have to fight. We’re in such a high level that you don’t have to fight if you don’t feel well. It was our mistake.”

Costa still wants to face Adesanya in the UFC, and vows it would end differently this time.

“He’s an agile fighter, fast, but doesn’t convince me. He didn’t convince me,” Costa said of Adesanya. “It’s hard to say, I lost to him and won’t be right. I can say whatever I want and I won’t be right, it will sound salty, but, in reality, he doesn’t convince me. I can fight him 10 times and all 10 times will be different.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...ed-israel-adesanya-fight-leg-totally-impaired

Costa not impressed by Izzy's stroke game
Animation1.gif

“He’s an agile fighter, fast, but doesn’t convince me. He didn’t convince me,” Costa said of Adesanya. “It’s hard to say, I lost to him and won’t be right. I can say whatever I want and I won’t be right, it will sound salty, but, in reality, he doesn’t convince me. I can fight him 10 times and all 10 times will be different.”

<6>

man his fall has been rough to watch lol, he had such confidence before the fight. Now he sits on the internet making excuses while Izzy goes onto bigger and better things. Costa moves to LHW and gets KO by some guy ranked 10-15

Adesanya got lucky and now he's running to other divisions looking for easy fights.

It’s not hard to believe. His performance was terrible, so I don’t see why there is a reason to doubt he had an injury.

Adesanya got lucky and now he's running to other divisions looking for easy fights.

Beware. These are extremely stupid people. Avoid them at all cost like spam (you can't infuse logic on these folks).

Back