Paulo Costa posts natty training video

Good insertions/genetics and hard work.

Or, on the sherdog virgin planet; Steroids and juicing.
For your information, the average Sherdogger is 6'5, 240lbs with 4% body fat, and more shredded than Eddie Van Halen's guitar.
Typing on a keyboard all day helps develop quick twitch, and adds blood flow to the limbs causing massive gains in a relatively short period of time. Moreover, the occasional bitch-fest with fellow Sherdoggers has also been scientifically proven to enhance cognitive function. Fact.
1413198079968_wps_15_Bodybuilding_IT_geek_Mich.jpg

I see, he’s just going for pumps, so his medicines work.....

I see, he’s just going for pumps, so his medicines work.....
Yup, he should apply progressive overload on hammer curls... Dipstick.
For your information, the average Sherdogger is 6'5, 240lbs with 4% body fat, and more shredded than Eddie Van Halen's guitar.
Typing on a keyboard all day helps develop quick twitch, and adds blood flow to the limbs causing massive gains in a relatively short period of time. Moreover, the occasional bitch-fest with fellow Sherdoggers has also been scientifically proven to enhance cognitive function. Fact.
1413198079968_wps_15_Bodybuilding_IT_geek_Mich.jpg
Those arms are full of synthol and juice. You can clearly see the side effects, he's norwood 3 on the side of the head.

He is so clearly on steroids. Wonder if he got caught and that's why he keeps pulling out of fights.
He got caught for plasil, which is some bullshit for stomachache not a ped, but he didn't report taking it

Did I really just watch him performing hammer curls? fkn curls????

Yup, he should apply progressive overload on hammer curls... Dipstick.

Those arms are full of synthol and juice. You can clearly see the side effects, he's norwood 3 on the side of the head.

Synthol? I'm going to have to disagree with that one. Tbh, his physique is definitely obtainable naturally. It will take some time, consistency in training/diet/rest, and decent genetics, but it can be done. Not saying he's clean but I'm def not seeing the synthol.

The fact that they deflated so much proves USADA is having an effect. And if such seasoned juicers like Vitor and Overeem cant roid under USADA's testing should be enough to give Paulo the benefit of the doubt. Do you really think he has access to unknown roiding secrets? That takes Barry Bonds money.
TJ Dillashaw has likely been using at LEAST epo his entire career and only JUST got caught.

Lol@thinking guys cant find ways around USADA or that only rich fighters have access to gear

Did I really just watch him performing hammer curls? fkn curls????
Curls are actually a legit exercise for the biceps (in addition to compound work)... but I'd recommend doing them with proper form. And proper weight. And not throwing it up to cheat reps. Although I like alternating bicep curls over hammers.
If you're natty that is. Otherwise you can do whatever the hell.

Lol@ the literal RETARDS that have never touched a weight in their life saying he could be or is clean.

Its Ubereem all over again. Countless people on here argued Reem was natural and just "worked hard and made reasonable gains over many years"

Fuck all of you that are this stupid

Curls are actually a legit exercise for the biceps (in addition to compound work)... but I'd recommend doing them with proper form. And proper weight. And not throwing it up to cheat reps. Although I like alternating bicep curls over hammers.
If you're natty that is. Otherwise you can do whatever the hell.
Yes, for biceps.... fkn biceps???

<45>

TJ Dillashaw has likely been using at LEAST epo his entire career and only JUST got caught.

Lol@thinking guys cant find ways around USADA or that only rich fighters have access to gear
yea, USADA admitted themselves that their EPO testing was behind the curve and not implemented broadly. That's why they're retesting old samples and will probably catch more offenders. They won't always get you on the first try, but you can't outsmart them forever.

His body, his choice, but aesthetics aside this is not the recipe for success in a sport where you have to go hard for 15-25 minutes.

Yes, for biceps.... fkn biceps???

<45>

It’s called direct arm work and it has its place.

Seeing as Costa’s arms are his strongest muscle group he probably doesn’t need to do so much of it, more grip work would probably be a better use of his energy but anyway.

I think Costa wants people to think he got his giant biceps from just work and not drugs but he's using bad form and low weights :p

Insert gifs of Ferg and Cain using bad form and heavy weights :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back