Paulo Costa posts natty training video

Dude should go into bodybuilding instead. All that muscle is useless if you're gonna gas in the 2nd round.

Good insertions/genetics and hard work.

Or, on the sherdog virgin planet; Steroids and juicing.

Oh get real.

According to virtually every current and former fighter and trainer, PEDS is rampant in MMA. Three of the most dominant champions of their generation were busted for PEDS since the USADA program started (Silva, Jones, TJ)

We watched Belfort and Overeem magically deflate into normal humans after they were off steroids.

Of course people are suspicious.

Its like hes posting videos to taunt USADA to test him more thoroughly

We watched Belfort and Overeem magically deflate into normal humans after they were off steroids.

Of course people are suspicious.
The fact that they deflated so much proves USADA is having an effect. And if such seasoned juicers like Vitor and Overeem cant roid under USADA's testing should be enough to give Paulo the benefit of the doubt. Do you really think he has access to unknown roiding secrets? That takes Barry Bonds money.

True that. I know a handful of guys (lol Brazilian gym) that have done/still use steroids -- they experienced all the negative side effects and none of the positive, needless to say they still look like shit.
Yup, MANY gym goers have used steroids at some point and still look like shit. Internet bros will insist that they were using the wrong shit, applying incorrectly, etc., but the truth is that there’s a huge variability in how people respond.

As natty as GSP, if not nattier.

But damn, that's fucked up. :/

I am totally unbiased as I couldn't give a shit if fighters juice or not. I have however done my fair share of stuff that would be classed as illegal in sports including Testosterone, Turinabol (to this day I'm still pulsing) Dianabol, prohormones such as 3-AD, Hdrol, Pmag, GHRPs such as Mk-677 and Ipamorelin, Sarms such as Ostarine. I'm genetically really slim and could eat pizza for breakfast and still have abs even at 33 years old. Imo Paulo is 100% taking something, with the amount of cardio you do in MMA its impossible to keep that kind of muscle density without being on special supplements.

Yup, MANY gym goers have used steroids at some point and still look like shit. Internet bros will insist that they were using the wrong shit, applying incorrectly, etc., but the truth is that there’s a huge variability in how people respond.
Due to the shady forms this stuff is sold I'd argue it varies plenty more on "how much powder is in your cocaine" than how good is your body absorbing it, wouldn't it?

Not disagreeing with you, just pointing out something related.

True that. I know a handful of guys (lol Brazilian gym) that have done/still use steroids -- they experienced all the negative side effects and none of the positive, needless to say they still look like shit.
reported.

Lol at anyone (flat earthers) thinking an mma fighter, who burns thousands of calories a day through vigorous training, looks anything like this naturally.

REAL.jpg

im starting to think that rumor about only being tested on the weekends if your out of the US to be true. Easy way to cycle.

The fact that they deflated so much proves USADA is having an effect. And if such seasoned juicers like Vitor and Overeem cant roid under USADA's testing should be enough to give Paulo the benefit of the doubt. Do you really think he has access to unknown roiding secrets? That takes Barry Bonds money.

Overeem was busted by NSAC years before USADA was implemented. Its unrelated to USADA. Same for Belfort, who was kicked out of the TRT program that ended.

Because they are known cheaters, its reasonable to think there expected additional scrutiny from USADA, and didn't risk going back on PEDS.

Consider how many years TJ has been fighting under USADA and just recently got flagged for blood doping. That isn't an entry level PED and its wildly unlikely the first time you were caught was your first time 'trying it' out. So obviously its a cat and mouse game and guys are doping.

Its likely many more are getting away with it then getting caught.

Haters gonna hate on my Natty boi.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back