Paulo Costa posts natty training video

Haha dude has dealts of peace only attainable by eating the horsemeat.

why not both?

part of having good genetics is being a good responder to steroids

Of course both, mainstream are so deluded. I know plenty of people on gear who couldn't look like that in there wildest dreams.

Need Costa vs Romero to settle the true battle of the nattys

Oh get real.

It's a message that will never get across... Got friends from New Zealand here, GREAT people, but I spent 10 minutes yesterday explaining why the the rock wasn't 'natural'

I don't think it got through.

Us natural athletes are doomed to be underappreciated.

iceman_912x1017.jpg

Good insertions/genetics and hard work.

Or, on the sherdog virgin planet; Steroids and juicing.
This is how steroids people workout. Natties dont get these muscles with girlweigth and 1000 reps. you also think kalimuscle is natty right?

Soon to be breaking news: “My team and I are working around the clock to discover how this drug could have possibly entered my system, and we will get to the bottom of it. I ate an açaí bowl last week that tasted a little off, so I will send usada a sample for testing.”

Someone needs to use the Gustavo Badell 100% Natty clip sound and put it over Paulo Cost Insta clip, just repeating "100% Natural, hard work".

Why are you hating? Dude has never been caught, always talks about how he is against PED's and makes it a priority to let the public know he thinks PED users are cheats. Dont hate just cause dude puts in alot of work to look good. Maybe you should try it instead of being in your couch searching for some damn chips in between the seats.

MMA training is cardio based. It has to be. Costa having this physique is like a long distance runner looking like a bodybuilder. The intensity of professional mma training really is like runnning a marathon AND doing strenght and technical training. A body like that will never develop out of such training because it overacidifies in seconds without huge amounts of PEDs.

Last edited:
I am totally unbiased as I couldn't give a shit if fighters juice or not. I have however done my fair share of stuff that would be classed as illegal in sports including Testosterone, Turinabol (to this day I'm still pulsing) Dianabol, prohormones such as 3-AD, Hdrol, Pmag, GHRPs such as Mk-677 and Ipamorelin, Sarms such as Ostarine. I'm genetically really slim and could eat pizza for breakfast and still have abs even at 33 years old. Imo Paulo is 100% taking something, with the amount of cardio you do in MMA its impossible to keep that kind of muscle density without being on special supplements.
He doesn’t do cardio

Back