Paulo Costa posts natty training video

What exercise is he doing exactly? it looks like hammer curls but he's throwing the weight up with his body? And those dumbbells look too small for someone with his arms. Like he's just screaming to the world that his gains are entirely from drugs.

Oh get real.

According to virtually every current and former fighter and trainer, PEDS is rampant in MMA. Three of the most dominant champions of their generation were busted for PEDS since the USADA program started (Silva, Jones, TJ)

We watched Belfort and Overeem magically deflate into normal humans after they were off steroids.

Of course people are suspicious.
This!

Yup, MANY gym goers have used steroids at some point and still look like shit. Internet bros will insist that they were using the wrong shit, applying incorrectly, etc., but the truth is that there’s a huge variability in how people respond.

I mean you can google a primer on that shit nowadays, see what works and what doesn't, but you gotta assume that some folks just have no idea what they're doing.
Steroids are probably the closest thing to the Super Solider serum there is according to studies.

Before USADA
AndyWang.jpg

USADA Era be like
043_Paulo_Costa_vs_Uriah_Hall.0.jpg

He is so clearly on steroids. Wonder if he got caught and that's why he keeps pulling out of fights.

Costa's manager is Wallid Ismail, a very powerful and wealthy individual, famous for choking Royce gracie unconscious in 4 minutes.
Ismail is the founder of Jungle Fights, the biggest Brazilian mma promotion.
If Costa is on some designer stuff not tested for, it came from Wallid Ismail, who has the money, access, and interest to make his protege the best he can be.
If Costa becomes the champion, ismail will get a lot of money of him.

I am totally unbiased as I couldn't give a shit if fighters juice or not. I have however done my fair share of stuff that would be classed as illegal in sports including Testosterone, Turinabol (to this day I'm still pulsing) Dianabol, prohormones such as 3-AD, Hdrol, Pmag, GHRPs such as Mk-677 and Ipamorelin, Sarms such as Ostarine. I'm genetically really slim and could eat pizza for breakfast and still have abs even at 33 years old. Imo Paulo is 100% taking something, with the amount of cardio you do in MMA its impossible to keep that kind of muscle density without being on special supplements.

You need to throw some GW-501516 (Cardarine) in there.

I legit thought it was a bodybuilder at first tbh
the eraser in the olympia confirmed

)

He needz to decide if he's a bodybuilder or mma fighter I'm all for body beautiful as former builder myself (yuk it up mofos, but it's true) but I learned functional muscle is much more productive and looks just as good in a tight white T...

)

He needz to decide if he's a bodybuilder or mma fighter I'm all for body beautiful as former builder myself (yuk it up mofos, but it's true) but I learned functional muscle is much more productive and looks just as good in a tight white T...
So....in your opinion given your experience and background as a former bodybuilder...what so you think as to what he may be on? Or not?
just curious as to your view on that.

And he fights at 185?!

Damn, the guy's probably nattier than Romero.

What exercise is he doing exactly? it looks like hammer curls but he's throwing the weight up with his body? And those dumbbells look too small for someone with his arms. Like he's just screaming to the world that his gains are entirely from drugs.

repetition, dont always need big weights.
After a while 5kg feel like 50kg

repetition, dont always need big weights.
After a while 5kg feel like 50kg
I dunno. You don't post weights intended for insanely high reps to flex on instagram. Maybe I'm wrong and those are like 60lb+ dumbbells.

Why bring attention to your physique if you’re a fighter? You’re begging to get tested multiple times a month.

Look at TJ. Went on and on about how great his S&C coach was and how revolutionary his tactics are. USADA probably made it their personal mission to bust him.

Back