Paulie Just Got Fired From Showtime

A few examples of liberal mental illness:

Uber Eats is launching an in-app promotion for Black-owned independent restaurants in select cities in the United States and Canada. To make it as easy as possible for Uber Eats users to support their favorite Black-owned businesses on the app, customers will receive a $0 Delivery Fee.

Evergreen State College enrollment plummeted after fallout from the controversial “Day of Absence” in May 2017 when all white people were asked to leave the campus.

The publicly funded college – committed to social justice – became the poster child of a campus overrun by hyper-political correctness when students shut down the campus and shouted down then-evolutionary biology professor Bret Weinstein for merely questioning the event kicking white people off campus.

Weinstein, who describes himself as “deeply progressive,” ultimately lost his job and was labeled a “racist” and “white supremacist.”

There have been renewed calls in support of reparations for Black Americans following recent protests against police brutality and amid the economic crisis of the coronavirus.

you said Democrats are in favor of segregation.

to defend that you point to a sexual predator, a company, and unspecified “calls for reparations”?

I might as well label all trump supporters nazis and post a few rednecks with maga hats and swastika tats.

you said Democrats are in favor of segregation.

to defend that you point to a sexual predator, a company, and unspecified “calls for reparations”?

I might as well label all trump supporters nazis and post a few rednecks with maga hats and swastika tats.
I gave examples of a liberal company, a liberal college, and a liberal organization wanting separate and special treatment.

Liberals are not interested in equality, they want supremacy. Pauli was fired for questioning the ramblings of the liberals "master race".

When are you cucks going to wake up?

I gave examples of a liberal company, a liberal college, and a liberal organization wanting separate and special treatment.

Liberals are not interested in equality, they want supremacy. Pauli was fired for questioning the ramblings of the liberals "master race".

When are you cucks going to wake up?

no you said “want to bring back segregation”. Waiting for that.

I told Al on Twitter this ridiculousness would hit home soon...

No Vietcong ever payed him to fight bums for millions either.

I bet those communist would have MADE him do military service too.
You dont address any points because you can't. You just keep stringing together separate points that dont even go together.

True story ....2 people in this thread who defended and were apologist for George Floyd getting brutally murdered are saying "Paulie was crucified." Hahahahaha. Omfg
Could you imagine being ok with a human getting executed but shedding tears and going on social justice rants because a millionaire celeb lost a swanky dream job. Hmmmmm that makes sense.

True story ....2 people in this thread who defended and were apologist for George Floyd getting brutally murdered are saying "Paulie was crucified." Hahahahaha. Omfg
Could you imagine being ok with a human getting executed but shedding tears and going on social justice rants because a millionaire celeb lost a swanky dream job. Hmmmmm that makes sense.

Who are you talking about?

As his racist ass should have been. Good bye to the clown.

Late to the party here. Paulie has said the same thing in the recent past publicly only this time it actually got him fired from his job. Consider the current climate and it was the worst time for him to say something that abrasive. Using the word "species" implies that the difference is genetic but it's actually largely due to a combination of factors that are cultural or at least culturally related in nature (standardized training methods, amateur system & its depth, discipline, expectations regarding work ethic, etc). Some of it is genetic but that's only a piece.

The video was easy to find (audio only)
[timstamped]

Last edited:
As far as fact checking Paulie's claim here you'd have to perform some quantitative and/or qualitative measurements and look at the actual stats. A qualitative comparison was done earlier in the thread when a link to The Ring's Pound-for-Pound Top 10 list was posted (I disagree with Golovkin's inclusion but I also said that recently). At present that specific group (Eastern Europeans) represents 40% of The Ring's P4P list. That's substantial obviously. As an ethnic group they're also the current leader in quality per capita at the moment insofar as producing P4P level talent being drawn from the smallest pool (highest bulk production of quality derived from the smallest population).

If you look at their overall number of participants statistically within the group it's quite low. Russia only has approximately 465 pro boxers considered active in BoxRec's database right now. Ukraine only has about 335. Altogether that's only around 800 boxers between those two hotbed Eastern European countries which have produced the heavy majority of their success for the group. For the sake of comparison, Mexico alone right now has over 4,000 active pro boxers and here in the US we have over 3,383 active pro boxers.

It shouldn't be surprising that both Mexico & America are overrepresented in active participants and that hurts us per capita. Eastern Euros are still very much underrepresented as a group. It just feels like there's many more of them out there due to their growing presence along with the overall impact that some of them have had on the sport in recent times. They're doing more with less in producing elite standout boxers than the other groups at this time.

Drawing attention to what "species" is more dominant is insane, useless, and unhelpful.

If that is the case then it is an offensive statement regardless.. It's not awkwardly phrased, it's down right incorrect and retarded.

I knew Humans are all one species when I was 5.
It’s a figure of speech, not a statement of fact. ie) He wasn’t saying that Eastern Europeans are actually a different biological species FFS.

It’s like saying that Europeans are now the king of the jungle.....you wouldn’t think that he’s saying Eastern Europeans are actually Lions now would you?

No Vietcong ever payed him to fight bums for millions either.

I bet those communist would have MADE him do military service too.

Again, you're being irrational and polemic.
The entry into the war was based on a fallacy and lie by the congress, much like the 2. Iraq war.

You mentioned south Vietnamese earlier... Are you even informed about the topic? The south Vietnamese at one point turned against the US, because the Army and particularly the Air Force were using immense firepower against the civilian population.

It’s a figure of speech, not a statement of fact. ie) He wasn’t saying that Eastern Europeans are actually a different biological species FFS.

It’s like saying that Europeans are now the king of the jungle.....you wouldn’t think that he’s saying Eastern Europeans are actually Lions now would you?

Well it's the worst figure of speech i've ever heard, using biological words like Species with different motifs is retarded, especially when that motif is incorrect .. It's a scientific word there's not much room for interpretation.

It's not the same at all because of the offensive connotations of the word he did use, 'species' has many negative notions to what it could imply.. Talking about Lions doesn't to my knowledge.

You think the punishment fits the crime?
not really, no. gotta admire how he won't apologize though, alot of people fold in those situations, I never have, but honestly, I kinda think of it as a shortcoming of mine, sometimes I'm actually wrong and i cannot fucking break, shit just ain't in me. not completely a bad quality but..,

Well it's the worst figure of speech i've ever heard, using biological words like Species with different motifs is retarded, especially when that motif is incorrect .. It's a scientific word there's not much room for interpretation.

It's not the same at all because of the offensive connotations of the word he did use, 'species' has many negative notions to what it could imply.. Talking about Lions doesn't to my knowledge.
it does, absolutely, particularly in a spoken forum. In writing it may not have that same effect, i remember some writer saying that Liston's eyes widened upon this "different species of athlete" during the Clay fight, totally different connotation because it was obviously not racially insinuated.

it does, absolutely, particularly in a spoken forum. In writing it may not have that same effect, i remember some writer saying that Liston's eyes widened upon this "different species of athlete" during the Clay fight, totally different connotation because it was obviously not racially insinuated.

It's a different context, it's still a stupid use of language imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back