Paulie broke both hands (PICS)

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“Respect to (Artem Lobov) who always shows up to fight and give his best no mater what day or place or at what weight and respect to him for the fight on Saturday. Obviously I feel like I won the fight but that is in no way meant as a disrespect to him. I hope he can take the momentum he gained from this result and make plenty of money for himself and his family in his career . Here are some pics of my hands after Saturday nights fight.” Paulie Malignaggi said.

I4vnQYO.png

“Life is sometimes about being adventurous and trying new things. Many thought I was crazy for trying my hand at bare knuckle combat and while unfortunately I may not have been born with very durable hands, it is still an experience I get to look back on and say I lived it. People have always had very little expectations of me in my life but I can proudly say I’ve always fought my way to a better life. In life we all have obstacles and I’ve always been driven most when faced with adversity. In the end, despite my brittle hands (4 surgeries on my right hand) I have been able to accomplish more as mainly a 1 handed fighter than most fighters accomplish with 2 hands."

SOURCE:

But the Conortards said they weren't broken!!!1!1

See guys, all we need is a pic like this for Conor's foot in the Khabib fight.

artem took his anal virginity

Thread is about Paulie but the first comment is about Conor

AthleticGrayAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

bless

Love him (said no one ever) or hate him, I respect the fact that he tried and as he said, he will always be able to go back and say he lived it.
Got his ass wooped and embarrassed but lived it. No ragrets.
(And of course that paycheck had nothing to do with his decision)

Paulie's message is a perfect snapshot of why he is generally regarded as a douche.........

90% of the message seems heartfelt, sincere and respectful and then he goes and finishes it with "I have been able to accomplish more as mainly a 1 handed fighter than most fighters accomplish with 2 hands."

What a guy.

Love him (said no one ever) or hate him, I respect the fact that he tried and as he said, he will always be able to go back and say he lived it.
Got his ass wooped and embarrassed but lived it. No ragrets.
(And of course that paycheck had nothing to do with his decision)
He did it for the money and the possibility to talk Conor into a fight, it had nothing to do with experiences or life.

He fought a fucking low tier MMA fighter that has the reach of a flyweight, and got busted up. There is more to boxing than punches. Where was his head movement, foot work, and defense. Paulie got drowned and battered by a guy who wouldn’t even have been in the UFC without Conor.

Excuse. Lobov had a hand injury aswell.
You got whooped by a subpar MMA fighter.
11CFBDC1-F6D4-4377-8E88-83B52AC89B7B.jpeg E9B85037-296C-4E9A-A8D1-55946AD83483.png F71EAA26-2DE6-4006-8BC1-E420887D473F.jpeg 528C0CF8-1DA0-41C5-99A4-9F1488817DE1.jpeg E79FEB48-F5B5-47DB-AAE8-260EC0B3DF5F.jpeg

My performance is off, I tore my acl 80% and my foot is broken.

Oh also Chechens are holding me family hostage.
Lol i can imagine you screaming insults about conor to random pedestrians on the street. You're pathetic.

Thread is about Paulie but the first comment is about Conor

AthleticGrayAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

bless

this video should help them, let's just hope papi conor will cooperate and stop tormenting them

And Cejudo had a fucked feet and fucked up his shoulder yet still pulled the win over a much better fighter than Artem, boxers seem to be pretty fucking soft.

This was pretty much expected the second the fight was officially announced. Still don't know why he agreed to it other than the handsome pay day. He had to know his hands wouldn't hold up, and could very well cost him the fight.

But the Conortards said they weren't broken!!!1!1

See guys, all we need is a pic like this for Conor's foot in the Khabib fight.

More chance of Donald Trump paying for a wall, than seeing any evidence of a broken foot from that lying sack of shit lol

Lol i can imagine you screaming insults about conor to random pedestrians on the street. You're pathetic.

I love how sensitive you get about your hero.

When's he fighting again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back