Paulie broke both hands (PICS)

Conor could help an old lady cross the street and haters will shit on him for not driving her home.
<36><36><36>{<jordan}{<jordan}

@I WILL CUT YOU
Conor did injure his knee.Thats not up for debate.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pundit...t-mcgregor-injury-ahead-chad-mendes-bout/amp/
Conor never said Chechens had his family, you made that up.
Conor said he broke his foot 3 weeks out or so. Conor actually said the camp was gruelling and that they had “broken feet” in the presser. It might not be why he lost but McGregor being injured isn’t hard to believe.
Why are you so buthurt? Did he fuck your mum?

Conor haters
View attachment 606037

So sensitive, guy! I'm sure Conor will be along any moment now to pay you on the back for white knighting him.

It was his idiot fans, like you, that said his family was threatened, broken foot, etc...

What account # is this for you? 8? 9?

Funny thing I was like "stop repeating this BS to make you look smart, since you obviously didn't know him before" when I saw people saying Paulie is going to break his hand.
And then he broke both of his hands? lol.

“Respect to (Artem Lobov) who always shows up to fight and give his best no mater what day or place or at what weight and respect to him for the fight on Saturday. Obviously I feel like I won the fight but that is in no way meant as a disrespect to him. I hope he can take the momentum he gained from this result and make plenty of money for himself and his family in his career . Here are some pics of my hands after Saturday nights fight.” Paulie Malignaggi said.

I4vnQYO.png

“Life is sometimes about being adventurous and trying new things. Many thought I was crazy for trying my hand at bare knuckle combat and while unfortunately I may not have been born with very durable hands, it is still an experience I get to look back on and say I lived it. People have always had very little expectations of me in my life but I can proudly say I’ve always fought my way to a better life. In life we all have obstacles and I’ve always been driven most when faced with adversity. In the end, despite my brittle hands (4 surgeries on my right hand) I have been able to accomplish more as mainly a 1 handed fighter than most fighters accomplish with 2 hands."

SOURCE:
respect.
People who makes fun don't understand/care that BKF is not Boxing.
In Boxing, Paulie wins 100% of the time. Against both Lobov or Conor.
MMA Paulie loses. BKF we just saw who won.

Each guy is king in their own element.

Paulie made no excuses. Gave props to Lobov. If you can't respect that, that's on you.

@I WILL CUT YOU
Nice moving of the goal posts. You gonna debate or bitch? I never said his family were threatened.

Now try and actually refute my claims.
I’ll repost so it’s easier for you.
“Conor did injure his knee.Thats not up for debate.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pundit...t-mcgregor-injury-ahead-chad-mendes-bout/amp/
Conor said he broke his foot 3 weeks out or so. Conor actually said the camp was gruelling and that they had “broken feet” in the presser. It might not be why he lost but McGregor being injured isn’t hard to believe.

Why are you so buthurt? Did he fuck your mum?”

Try your best at refuting ^^

@I WILL CUT YOU
Nice moving of the goal posts. You gonna debate or bitch? I never said his family were threatened.

Now try and actually refute my claims.
I’ll repost so it’s easier for you.
“Conor did injure his knee.Thats not up for debate.

Why are you so buthurt? Did he fuck your mum?”

Try your best at refuting ^^

Conor said he broke his foot 3 weeks earlier, but a fucking broken bone takes longer to heal

He might have tore his acl, but I will need more Than a sore losers word, If I'm to believe he broke his foot

Khabib owns him!!

They look pretty nasty.

The thing about bareknuckle is that you'll have some guys who realize they've broken their hands, and they just bite down, ignore the pain and keep swinging. Artem is one of those guys. Paulie isn't. If you're not one of those guys you shouldn't do bareknuckle. That's not an insult, just practical advice.

Love him (said no one ever) or hate him, I respect the fact that he tried and as he said, he will always be able to go back and say he lived it.
Got his ass wooped and embarrassed but lived it. No ragrets.
(And of course that paycheck had nothing to do with his decision)
Did you actually watch the fight? I hate Paulie. Hearing Artems name get called and the loom on paulies face was priceless. But in no way what do ever did Paulie get beat up lol. It was a huge robbery.i get its not boxing rules, but even still Paulie won that fight. Poetic justice having him take the L though. But spinning a narrative Paulie got beat up is foolish

@I WILL CUT YOU
Conor did injure his knee.Thats not up for debate.
Why are you so buthurt? Did he fuck your mum?

Conor haters
View attachment 606037
Conor has the biggest book of excuses going man. It is what it is

He did it for the money and the possibility to talk Conor into a fight, it had nothing to do with experiences or life.

He fought a fucking low tier MMA fighter that has the reach of a flyweight, and got busted up. There is more to boxing than punches. Where was his head movement, foot work, and defense. Paulie got drowned and battered by a guy who wouldn’t even have been in the UFC without Conor.
You didn't watch the fight either obviously lol

You knew going into it that this was a disadvantage you might have.

Shouldn't have been so cocky that it wouldn't matter. Take the L and go home.

Goat Lobov smashed him.

Back