Paulie broke both hands (PICS)

Honestly dont care. You spit on your opponent and slapped his face and now you wanna show humility and honor?

<3>

Artem had class pre fight and post fight.

So the UFC's biggest problem has been fighters getting injured and not fighting often enough, and the solution is to remove the gloves so they can break their hands more often too? Brilliant.

You didn't watch the fight either obviously lol
Streamed it buddy. Paulie has his moments but let’s be real. For a former champ, his showing was dog shit

Artem the russian hammer head

You know what man, Hespect.
Fuck yeah, this guy gets it

It wasn't Lobov v Knight but both men put their shit on the line and clearly both got fucked up

Who cares about decisions...all credit to Artem getting the win. Fair play. But it's about the fight and having the balls to step inside....

The Circled Circle.

BKlXTsk.gif

But the Conortards said they weren't broken!!!1!1

See guys, all we need is a pic like this for Conor's foot in the Khabib fight.
Anyone that uses the word "Contards" should delete their account immediately or come out of the closet at their soonest convenience. Bro, how old are you - seriously? Have you thought of renting a room with @Hitto and CoGar?

Paulie gave an honest but salty account. I respect him but he got his ass whupped by Artem. It takes courage to put it all on the line and risk an embarrassment.

I was hoping Artem would get the win ....not because Im a fan of his but because there seemed to be a lot of know it alls saying it was open/shut for Paulie..as well as I was genuinely curious how it would turn out.....

we all saw what happened....theres really not a whole lot of need to keep thrashing on the guy like a pack of wild hyenas...unless you know...you got nothing else going on....

he said a few ridiculous things after the fight but by what hes saying here ...he seems to have his respect towards Artem in order and thats really what matters...he came and fought and he deserves a certain level of respect for that...

No shit, he had extremely brittle hands in his days, can’t imagine years of breaks and BK would go any other way

The only question is how much longer can you guys hold on to the Paulie thing

Artems hand looked the same. Boxers are weak brittle people in general.

You knew going into it that this was a disadvantage you might have.

Shouldn't have been so cocky that it wouldn't matter. Take the L and go home.

You mean take the 7 figures and sail off back to being a top tier commentator, while Artem got peanuts for a fake W?

I’m sure he’ll do that, no problem.

alYDTOr.gif

maybe they should try wearing gloves to prevent that from happening.

thats what we call swollen hands go look at other BK fighters after there fight

dude let the conror haters down period him eddie and aldo blew it

now can we get some real fighters to fight the SBG fools dillon artem conor and that small 45er from bellator need there "arses" kicked

Paulie never confirmed officially in that message he broke his hands. He just said he had brittle hands, and has fought with 1 hand against 2 handed fighters. No where in that post does he say he broke his hands.

Artem's hand was fucked up and bruised like that right after the fight too. Artem could have been fighting with one hand as well.

Please show an xray and/or proof from a reputable media source confirming the hand is indeed broken.

Streamed it buddy. Paulie has his moments but let’s be real. For a former champ, his showing was dog shit
Take the former champ and the shitty MMA fighter part out of it. And just watch it as 2 guys fighting and tell me Artem won that fight. I can't stand Paulie the douche more than anyone. But come on now.

Back