Paul Daley hopes the UFC has noticed his maturity & will bring him back

Is there a source to this other than, say, Daley?

It isn't that I don't trust what he says... well no, I actually don't trust what he says.

To clarify I cannot find one article that claims Daley wasn't convicted post June 2013. Does that seem strange to you?

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/07/paul-daley-open-to-ufc-return-after-dana-white-expresses-doubts
July 29, 2013 2:00 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/08/ufc-boss-wants-to-talk-to-ben-askren-not-pursuing-paul-daley
August 15, 2013 8:20 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/08/paul-daley-signs-three-fight-deal-with-bamma
August 6, 2013 5:30 pm

Breh, that other dude calling everyone dummies is a Sherdog Black Belt....he is obviously right and you're wrong based on that fact alone.....heh

Didn't Daley just lose one fight ago? How about getting a win streak going so the UFC has a good reason to look past your previous stupid actions.

Has he started to make weight? If he can do that then line up some wins, then behave like a grown up... then beg Dana ...

The fine was resisting arrest not the assault. Daley said his manager spoke before everything was in place. So maybe you need to take your own advice.

How many articles have been posted in this thread saying Daley was convicted of a felony? And you sit there with your hands in your ears yelling "lalalalala". If you cannot refute the many sources that say he is a felon, then at least be civil to those who are going to say what the evidence says, that Daley was convicted of felonious assault.

If he is not a felon, why has he been unable to visit the US in the past two years?

The fine was resisting arrest not the assault. Daley said his manager spoke before everything was in place. So maybe you need to take your own advice.

Yeah because being arrested for domestic violence and eventually convicted of third degree felony assault isn't enough.

That Daley had subsequently pleaded guilty to one count of assault and two counts of obstructing an officer is enough.

Maybe you need to take your own advice.

I would like to see him back, but how has he shown that he matured?

By not sucker punching anyone else?

Hahaha Paul sucker punch Daley that's hilarious. Get him back in here. Koscheck deserved that for being a poor sport and constantly faking being poked or kneed.

I would like to see him back, but how has he shown that he matured?

By not sucker punching anyone else?

Just sucker punching women and arresting cops according to a google of 'Paul Daley' and 'Felony'.

Everyone knows Dana has a low tolerance for explosive athletes. Daley messed himself up bad

Fuck him.

He's C-level...oh wait thats half the UFC's roster.

Ok, well he is a terrible human being and that works for me.

Daley has matured? Didn't he get let go of by Bellator?

Dana isnt a man of his words, but taking back Daley would be bad.

The thought of Matt Brown fighting Paul Daley gives me goose bumps would really like to see him return to the UFC for sure.

This should be enough reason to let him come back Dana:

paul-daley_scott-smith.gif

iPvHIh7PDp7En.gif

bjiddw.jpg

kamp103.gif

6_medium.gif

Let him return!

And have Rogan as the commentator also.

I'd pay all day to watch Paul matched up with strikers. KOing motherfuckers all day with his left hook.

Back