Paul Daley hopes the UFC has noticed his maturity & will bring him back

I'm not sure I follow you here. I watched that fight and I don't think Kos did anything wrong other than out wrestle a striker who had little to no ground skills. Happens all the time... Are you butt hurt that he got owned on the ground? I'm confused.

No I was upset about Koscheck faking the illegal knee strike. They even slowed it down on the broadcast and you could clearly see that while it came close it didn't hit him. That and all the f'n eyepoking that always happens in Koschecks fights.

> Paul Daley hopes the UFC has noticed his maturity & will bring him back

The UFC has noticed Thiago Silva's maturity and are bringing him back, lol! What, four weeks of maturity after illegal gun use!?

Bringing Silva back before Daley is total bull sh!t!

That is bullshit if they don't give him a second chance after letting thiago back in as if nothing ever happened.

The UFC needs some exciting strikers like Paul Daley, damnit!

James TE Huna attempted murder in the cage.

First off Perrosh was finished, out cold, he continues punching, ref forcefully has to pull him off, okay that happens sometimes, some guys get carried away, "are in the moment", but then he leans back in and foot stomps his unconscious opponent in the head.

His next fight was a UFC fight.

Giblert Yvel punched out a ref, has been dqed for eye gouging, biting, and then went on to fight in the UFC.

Is that not worse than one late punch that really did nothing, sure the intent was there but nothing came of it.

The Scrap pack and Mayhem all got in a fight after shields fought. Because Mayhem asked for a rematch.

Punches were thrown by nick, nate, gil started it, and this was definitely worse than what daley did for MMA.

Nick got a title shot, nate got a title shot, Gil got a title shot, Jake got a title shot.

The one thing that separates these fromwhat Daley did is they did not happen in the UFC.

All great points.

It's not like he stuffed a gun down his wife's throat, he suckerpunched a professional fighter. The UFC doesn't forgive that shit.

Maybe he needs to go try to KO askren and win favor that way

He needs to man up and say: I will never sucker punch a man again, I realise that was wrong.
All I've heard on the matter is his excuses. If you have bad behavior and you don't acknowledge that it's your fault then why would anyone believe things would be different?

> Paul Daley hopes the UFC has noticed his maturity & will bring him back

The UFC has noticed Thiago Silva's maturity and are bringing him back, lol! What, four weeks of maturity after illegal gun use!?

Bringing Silva back before Daley is total bull sh!t!
Thiago Silva's charges were dropped.You're talking about an innocent man here.

Daley should be taking advantage of the fact that Ben Askren is no longer in Bellator.

"I hope senpai notices me today"

-Paul Daley

But seriously, would enjoy seeing Semtex back in amongst the UFC WWs.

Slated to rematch Josh Koscheck. If he wins, Dana will let him return. He dislikes Koscheck so much, he'll feel the debt. :/

I take your point, just think the dislike seems a bit disproportionate to his 'crimes'. To each his own though.

Others have done bad things and come back- I say give him a chance. It's pretty clear that any further indiscretions at all would mean he's out for life, but when I weigh that up against some of the match ups he could have, I for one would take that chance.

Just let him bang bro'

Thats a lot of chances. 3 times missing weight, felony assault, and attacking someone after the bell.

Back