Paul Daley hopes the UFC has noticed his maturity & will bring him back

Honestly I want Semtex to sign with Glory over anything else.

i enjoy watching daley fight, wouldn't mind seeing him back in the UFC.

The Yakovlev fight really hurt his chances, plus Misaki retired right after he beat him.

Misaki looked awesome though in fairness.

Please bring Paul Daley back. He is fun to watch and always bring the fight.

Isn't he now a convicted felon?

I guess he could be a UK card only guy.

i would support him coming back, but only if he takes the moniker "sucker punch" for the remainder of his career.

always supporting paul "sucker punch" daley!

Rematch with Kos, please.

Winner stays in UFC.

:D

Let him rot in obscurity. Bad precedent.

Agree, sets a horrible presidence that you can assault someone after the fight is over and all that happens is you get put in DFW timeout

I wonder which shows his new found maturity since attacking Koscheck better, being convicted of felony assault or missing weight three times?

Terrible article. It took Daley's maturity as a given and ignored the glaring facts that suggest the opposite is true.

I have no interest in seeing him back in the UFC. He is a disgrace and is just saying whatever he needs to say to get some UFC money. Keep the thug away

I wonder which shows his new found maturity since attacking Koscheck better, being convicted of felony assault or missing weight three times?

Terrible article. It took Daley's maturity as a given and ignored the glaring facts that suggest the opposite is true.

/thread

So he can get wrestlefucked? No thanks, please sign with glory

Back