Paul Daley hopes the UFC has noticed his maturity & will bring him back

Agree, sets a horrible presidence that you can assault someone after the fight is over and all that happens is you get put in DFW timeout

James TE Huna attempted murder in the cage.

First off Perrosh was finished, out cold, he continues punching, ref forcefully has to pull him off, okay that happens sometimes, some guys get carried away, "are in the moment", but then he leans back in and foot stomps his unconscious opponent in the head.

His next fight was a UFC fight.

Giblert Yvel punched out a ref, has been dqed for eye gouging, biting, and then went on to fight in the UFC.

Is that not worse than one late punch that really did nothing, sure the intent was there but nothing came of it.

The Scrap pack and Mayhem all got in a fight after shields fought. Because Mayhem asked for a rematch.

Punches were thrown by nick, nate, gil started it, and this was definitely worse than what daley did for MMA.

Nick got a title shot, nate got a title shot, Gil got a title shot, Jake got a title shot.

The one thing that separates these fromwhat Daley did is they did not happen in the UFC.

talking all this mad shit about how he's gonna knock out daley, and over hyping this fight, then comes in and blankets daley for 3 full rounds.

IMO, that's a bitch move, I'm not calling kos a bitch, just saying it's a straight up bitch move on his part and has no place in MMA.

If its a bitch move then what does that make daley?

A fighter that got outpointed by a bitch move.

You mean hes a fighter thats not good enough to get up. I mean if hes the opposite of a bitch then he could surely get up from someone holding him down.

Also maybe he should stick to boxing/kick boxing where he doesnt have to worry about 'bitch moves'

You mean hes a fighter thats not good enough to get up. I mean if hes the opposite of a bitch then he could surely get up from someone holding him down.

you must be new to MMA, there are many ways to win an MMA fight without even fighting, the rules/judging are skewed heavily towards wrestlers, wall n' stallers', LnPer's, and blankets, you can basically win a fight without throwing a single punch via LnP to decision. Doesn't mean you won a fight, sure, you did enough to score a decision, but in no way, shape, or form does that make you a better fighter.

talking all this mad shit about how he's gonna knock out daley, and over hyping this fight, then comes in and blankets daley for 3 full rounds.

IMO, that's a bitch move, I'm not calling kos a bitch, just saying it's a straight up bitch move on his part and has no place in MMA.

thats smart strategy, but it is hardly fair to ppv buyers. i was so angry when rumble did that to dan hardy.

I don't want that unreliable thug in the UFC. He spazzes in and out of the fighting cage

you must be new to MMA, there are many ways to win an MMA fight without even fighting, the rules/judging are skewed heavily towards wrestlers, wall n' stallers', LnPer's, and blankets, you can basically win a fight without throwing a single punch via LnP to decision. Doesn't mean you won a fight, sure, you did enough to score a decision, but in no way, shape, or form does that make you a better fighter.

.....new to mma? Is that the go to around here when someone disagrees with you? Sure it makes him a better fighter, he was able to use his skill set from his martial art to beat an opponent. Daley wasnt good enough at his martial arts skill set to stop him from doing so.

Stop with the butt hurtedness.

God damn people. Give this guy a 2nd chance. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. He has shown that he's matured and he's admitted his mistakes. He's not only an exciting fighter, but he's a damn good one to.

You should remove Askren from your list. He has finished his last 3 fights and is improving his skills and finishing ability. The "blanket" stuff mainly came from his early fights where he did not have the skills to do much else and solely relied on his elite wrestling.

thats smart strategy, but it is hardly fair to ppv buyers. i was so angry when rumble did that to dan hardy.

Exactly.

I was mad at that fight too, almost lost me as a fan of rumble's, extremely disappointed in rumble for having to resort to that tactic to win a fight.

I wondered why no fight in the UFC has ever been stood up before. Thanks for clearing that up with me.

If UFC is bringing back guys like Charlie Brenneman who end up being 0-2 before being cast out back into the regional promotions then he's deserving to come back. At the very least you'll be able to get a few main card fights on UK cards out of him.

You should remove Askren from your list. He has finished his last 3 fights and is improving his skills and finishing ability. The "blanket" stuff mainly came from his early fights where he did not have the skills to do much else and solely relied on his elite wrestling.

I agree with you but he has to finish off some better competition, like some bigger names. Those last 3 fights, I have never even heard of the guys. I get what you're saying tho, I will consider it in due time. Maybe, with bellator not wanting him as their champ due to his style lit a fire underneath him and he'll actually become a finisher now, we'll see.

God damn people. Give this guy a 2nd chance. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. He has shown that he's matured and he's admitted his mistakes. He's not only an exciting fighter, but he's a damn good one to.

By matured you mean missed weight more than rumble? Or do you mean by being a felon?

Dana has already made it a habit of bringing back fighters he blacklists. Daley should be no different. Bring the guy back.

I know I wasn't the only one hoping that punch would've connected on Kos

Bring back Semtex!
At least let a top 3 promotion sign him. It's weird that he has to jump from one feeder league to another.

If Dana doesn't budge, Bj

The hate is strong in this one.

Why? Daleys an exciting fighter if hes not fighting anyone with a half way decent ground game. That being said he fucked up in a large way with multiple incidents and there needs to be repurcusions for that. You have to have a certain level of trust in your opponent when you compete in a sport like this, and he violated that trust.

Back