Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot Video

no Planet of the Apes was shit back then and if they had used one for this you would totally be able to tell

I'm going off mostly what Bill Munn had to say about this video

I think somebody already said this but the suits from Planet of the Apes would look good too if they were shot 60 feet away on a grainy ass camera as opposed to closeups from high quality movie cameras.

I think somebody already said this but the suits from Planet of the Apes would look good too if they were shot 60 feet away on a grainy ass camera as opposed to closeups from high quality movie cameras.
No dude It would look like the Freeman video

there's a good reason why these hoaxsters try to obscure or hide their creature

PG is the only video around where the thing is right there in the open rather than hiding in the trees All of the others are like that

They found something they were looking for? THAT'S what's got you convinced there's no giant apes in the woods?

Yeah?

I don't think you get what I mean. What if you told me you were going to look for the Holy Grail this weekend and on Monday, you found it.

They said they were going to go try to film Bigfoot, went into some random woods and came out with footage. What are the odds of that? The most elusive/mythological creature in modern history and you just find it?

Or take UFO sightings. Let's say you want to find and film a UFO. Imagine going out one weekend and coming back with the best UFO footage ever seen. Usually UFOs are seen when you least expect it. You see something, you grab your camera and start filming. If you are waiting for it to happen, it's probably not going to happen.

Just saying, the odds of randomly getting the best Bigfoot footage ever seems a little convenient.

Millions and millions of hunters around the world. Hell some of them even pay 20,000 or more to go on guided big game hunts. Yet no one has ever shot and killed a bigfeety. Strange.

If someone where to kill or capture a bigfeety they would instantly be worth tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars. Yet it's never happened...countless shows have set out to prove its existence and film one....never happened.

Now some of the BF crowd will say "oh that's just because bigfoot is like really really smart. They know when someone is coming and leave!"

But then in the same breath they will claim this hoaxed video is "100 legitimate never disproved. I mean look at the muscle contractions in this frame! They dont even have suits that real today!"

No dude It would look like the Freeman video

there's a good reason why these hoaxsters try to obscure or hide their creature

PG is the only video around where the thing is right there in the open rather than hiding in the trees All of the others are like that

What I’m saying is you never get a clear up close shot with a high quality camera of the face in the PG film like you do with the Planet of the Apes stills. So I doubt they would look nearly as hokey from 60 feet away on a grainy camera.

I don't think you get what I mean. What if you told me you were going to look for the Holy Grail this weekend and on Monday, you found it.

They said they were going to go try to film Bigfoot, went into some random woods and came out with footage. What are the odds of that? The most elusive/mythological creature in modern history and you just find it?

Or take UFO sightings. Let's say you want to find and film a UFO. Imagine going out one weekend and coming back with the best UFO footage ever seen. Usually UFOs are seen when you least expect it. You see something, you grab your camera and start filming. If you are waiting for it to happen, it's probably not going to happen.

Just saying, the odds of randomly getting the best Bigfoot footage ever seems a little convenient.

They didn't just pick a spot on the map and go in Wilson Nilson. Patterson had been researching for some time before this. It was what is considered a hot spot.

They didn't just pick a spot on the map and go in Wilson Nilson. Patterson had been researching for some time before this. It was what is considered a hot spot.

It’s such a hot spot there hasn’t been one captured on video there in the past 54 years.

You can read right? And you know that this happened in 67 apparently. So this is on you.

What do I need to rephrase it for you? In the 54 years since the PG film. It’s a hot spot right? Especially with people knowing this is where the PG film happened surely somebody went looking with a camera right? Just unlucky I suppose.

What do I need to rephrase it for you? In the 54 years since the PG film. It’s a hot spot right? Especially with people knowing this is where the PG film happened surely somebody went looking with a camera right? Just unlucky I suppose.

What part of what I posted are you getting stuck on? It's really simple. Go syllable by syllable until you get it. Maybe ask the nearest adult for some help.

What part of what I posted are you getting stuck on? It's really simple. Go syllable by syllable until you get it. Maybe ask the nearest adult for some help.
funny how topics like this bring out the idiots but often not on the side you would suppose.....

Lol at you focusing on semantics instead of just addressing the questions posed. It’s a hot spot!!! So much so there’s only been one captured on video there...ever!!!

I totally agree No doubt about it it's odd AF
But to me and others like me, we can't get over this short video I'm sure there are those here who think I'm a moron, one has come out and flat out said it, but I have my reasons for not being able to get past it
ive called all the other videos on this thing a lie so that should mean something. I'm not even willing to say Bigfoot exists because of this video that's how logical I am.

I don't think the thing in the PG video is human and all the other stuff you pointed out just adds to the lore

what annoys me about threads like this is the same people or type of people always show up throwing out the most basic prejudices and misconceptions while trying to take the side of reason in claiming that bigfoot is an impossibility.

you guys should take the time to do some basic research into this topic even if its just to actually discuss the topic intelligently as a debunker. otherwise this is contempt prior to investigation.

jeff meldrum
bob gymlan-- the youtube channel
howtohunt-- youtube

a couple hours of your time and this topic would be so much more rich and interesting for you guys even if you still did not believe it.

Lol at you focusing on semantics instead of just addressing the questions posed. It’s a hot spot!!! So much so there’s only been one captured on video there...ever!!!

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. Perhaps someone that is doing more than simply pointing out part of the story behind the film.

Back