Patrick Cummins is now homeless

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Good points, interviewer sounds like a gay chael sonnen though

163.gif

Lol like anyone cares that anthor retired fighter joined a union that is at deaths door within a month of launching.What are him,kennedy and gsp going to do? refuse to fight if there demands arent met.

Unless current UFC champs join it has zero power. Best bet is guys that still get paid peanuts even at the top like Miocic, Woodley, and Nunes. No chance Conor or Ronda or Bisping join.

What is it with this Schaub hate??<{titihmm}>

Good question, I have always assumed the Schaub hate started with him getting KO'd then cuckholded by Travis Browne of all people. Then Rogan emacsulated him to his face on his podcast and Schaub was broken. Rogan and Browne make your their Beta Bitch you lose all respect, now and forever.

Lol like anyone cares that anthor retired fighter joined a union that is at deaths door within a month of launching.What are him,kennedy and gsp going to do? refuse to fight if there demands arent met.

1000 likes

i don't think he's living in the streets. i just looked at some of his twitter feeds and he seems to be doing okay. probably just not ideal circumstances. he hasn't made very much money since joining the UFC. he's probably technically homeless because he doesn't rent or own a house or apartment.

he's had two tough losses against really good fighters. he needs a big win and needs to get to that next contract to where he can get a bump in pay. he's stayed in the top 15 in the LHW division for the last two years.

he'll never make a serious title run, but hopefully he makes enough money to live comfortably.
Yeah, i've noticed that homeless can mean living on the streets or sleeping on someone's couch. Both suck, though, of course.

As much as we make fun of Cummins and him being a barista, it sucks for him and I hope he gets taken care of.

Dana and UFC should take care of him since he stepped him to save a UFC event when Cormier needed someone at short term notice

PC was a top 15-20ish fighter in his weight class at sometime and was even in the co-main event.

It's sad that he will do better at Starbucks and he's probably not even a top 100 barista in his city.

He earned $16,000 plus $5,000 reebok money for his last fight at UFC 198

This will surely drive all the A level athletes to mma right? All NBA and NFL players will now surely flock to MMA instead so they could become homeless as top 15 in there weight class and start pan handling at stop signs and sleeping under a bridge.

Please Google delonte west, brein Taylor, Ryan leaf, etc.. etc.. There's a ton of guys that wash out in other pro sports daily. There's guys in the NFL living check to check. See the ESPN special "Broke"

He earned $16,000 plus $5,000 reebok money for his last fight at UFC 198

Minus travel, training, and taxes. Now spread that amount over several months. He shouldn't be homeless but I'd figure that he's making less than a grand a week and depending on the time between fights well under a grand maybe closer to 500 a week. That's considering he budgets carefully

Lets say he earns 25000 a fight thats ex sponsorship deals and other bonuses he started fighting in 2014 in the UFC so thats 200000 total of 2 years. I say poor money management

Dana said the UFC paid him $300k while he was with them.

As much as we make fun of Cummins and him being a barista, it sucks for him and I hope he gets taken care of.

Dana and UFC should take care of him since he stepped him to save a UFC event when Cormier needed someone at short term notice
They did. They gave him a short notice bonus on top of the pay HE AGEED TO. They did more than they had to.

Back