Patrick Cummins is now homeless

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
I only trust Schaub and Ariel Helwani for my MMA news sources.

Someone needs to change his bum life...

I am currently on vacation and drinking my first Starbuck's coffee in 10 years, it must be a fateful sign for Patrick from the God's!

Idk what it means though... maybe I shouldn't drink this shit!
If you go on welfare when you get back, conor is doomed.

Pretty sure Dana White said on UFC Unfiltered that he made somewhere around $300k total for his Cormier fight. Not sure how true that is, but he should not be completely broke with that + whatever he got for his other 7 fights in the UFC since.

Dear Patrick Cummins:

You're still pretty young by professional wrestling standards, and Vince McMahon has a hardon for dudes with legit wrestling and MMA backgrounds; maybe you should try to get a gig at the WWE Performance Center learning to become a professional wrestler?

Sincerely,

A guy who doesn't want to see you be homeless.

It makes it hard to blame the ufc when we dont know how much hes made in his ufc career. (of course we can look at some commission payouts but they may be inaccurate and are just base pays anyway). I would imagine a top 15 guy has atleast made some decent money.

Either he sucks with money or the ufc didn't pay him hardly any, or both

i don't think he's living in the streets. i just looked at some of his twitter feeds and he seems to be doing okay. probably just not ideal circumstances. he hasn't made very much money since joining the UFC. he's probably technically homeless because he doesn't rent or own a house or apartment.

he's had two tough losses against really good fighters. he needs a big win and needs to get to that next contract to where he can get a bump in pay. he's stayed in the top 15 in the LHW division for the last two years.

he'll never make a serious title run, but hopefully he makes enough money to live comfortably.

hmm, not sure if schaub joining this association is going to help or harm them
If mmmaaa wants to make a case that they deserve better pay and medical due to the risk of brain injury, Shaubs a good guy to have on board.

Pretty sure Dana White said on UFC Unfiltered that he made somewhere around $300k total for his Cormier fight. Not sure how true that is, but he should not be completely broke with that + whatever he got for his other 7 fights in the UFC since.

If he made $300k for the Cormier fight, then he made over $400k in pay throughout his UFC tenure assuming he didn't get more bonuses.

He should've invested. Honestly my first thought is that he has a drug problem

If he made $300k for the Cormier fight, then he made over $400k in pay throughout his UFC tenure assuming he didn't get more bonuses.
He needs some serious money management advice.

I pissed away $14,000 when I was 18 because I was stupid. Looking back, that should've been a down payment on a house

and he stands there singing for money.... la da dee la da daa

Back