Patrick Cummins is now homeless

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
He can make the damndest caramel latte you ever saw till Dana calls for him to take on Jon Jones on a weeks notice.

That's true but it's well known that his Pumpkin Spice Latte is for shit.

This guy, leben and all the rest are in the same boat. Spend more than you make and that's what happens.
Leben is a walking talking disaster area.The money thing is just part of the problem haha

That's true but it's well known that his Pumpkin Spice Latte is for shit.
It made Daniel Cormier cry. Goddamnit I feel bad to joke about this. I hope the poor bugger gets his shit together.

I'm with Dana on this one. I feel bad for Cummins if he's fallen on hard times, but I don't put any of that on the UFC. He has been given a lot of money and even more opportunities from the UFC (hopefully, more to come, if bridges aren't burned).

I don't go post about my life in the Mayberry, but I know what it's like to be down. As for Cummins, sometimes, it is te company's fault. When it is, the company should be held accountable and the employee should be compensated (and then some). But it's not always the company's fault. And, until I hear more from Cummins, I can't imagine this being the UFC's fault.

Why doesn't he go live with his parents

Like Dana said, if you werent homeless when you were a barista, then how can you be homeless now?

It really sucks if its true but damn he made some poor decisions.

1. Graduating from Penn State and getting a degree in CREATIVE ARTS
2. Working at a high school level job for a while
3. Trying to focus on wrestling after college instead of making money

Like Dana said, if you werent homeless when you were a barista, then how can you be homeless now?
Money. Root of all evil.

Unless you know how to handle it.

201602_1116_iiege_sm.jpg

Surely he can teach wrestling somewhere. Hopefully he can get on some type of track that will lead to financial stability.

Back