Pat Barry compares Joanna to Fedor

Pat is dating the girl who beat Joanna. So his opinion doesnt really register for me. Lil bit of bias maybe?

"Eventually everyone figured him out".

10 years later dude...

Only about 7 of which were under full mma rules...and at 33...and (according to his fanboys) having suffered virtually no damage.

He was a 6.5 to 1 fav over Werdum.

He gave that fight away. Coulda finished him early. Even CroCop knew he wasn't trying.

He straight up quit in round 3. He was completely starstruck. But I mean a CC win is a win even if its because of a mistake lol

He's wrong, Fedor is still in the GOAT discussion, whereas Joanna is out of the GOAT talks because she tapped to strikes

I didn't read the article, but you would think he would say something along the lines of how talented his girlfriend Rose has gotten, instead of saying it's because Joanna hasn't gotten better.

And he would have been right. Rose has improved SO much, that is the real story. Joanna is still a beast and Rose has yet to defend her title against any of the tough fighters Jedi defeated (Andrade, Claudia, Kowalowski).

i_3.jpg

ept_sports_mma_experts-510209291-1276402927.jpg

Alison-Bries-Dramatic-Approval-Stare-Down-On-Community.gif

not to mention, Fedor didn't stay the same. he got WORSE.

had he stayed the same, he'd probably still be undefeated. the whole reason he started losing is because he did CHANGE, he changed from an MMA fighter into a brawler who just punches.
He didnt do that on purpose.

They actually gave CC Sub of the night because he cried for it in the ring. A RNC on an already stunned opponent.

Earlier that night, Mike Pyle slapped a fantastic triangle on an aggressively attacking Jesse Lennox. CC's was no comparison.

Sounds right, guy never evolved.once athleticism wanes a fighter should become more defensively responsible.
Pfffffffeisisisishhxushdshdeh

You gotta be kiddin me.

Fedors style is from the bell to come forward and knock your dick in the dirt. Just immediatley remove the scrotum.

So after 15 yrs of that,suddenly hes supposed to completley change his style as if thats even possible?

They actually gave CC Sub of the night because he cried for it in the ring. A RNC on an already stunned opponent.

Earlier that night, Mike Pyle slapped a fantastic triangle on an aggressively attacking Jesse Lennox. CC's was no comparison.

Mike Pyle got robbed of the bonus.

Stupid comparison by Barry. Fedor got older and regressed because he quit doing what made him great in the first place. He went from being very well-rounded to being a wild headhunter. Johanna has never been well-rounded. She's a striker with good takedown defense.

I still want to see if Rose is just a bad matchup for Joanna or if she can deal with the wrestlers and grapplers that Joanna had to.

Its a dumb comparison from the beginning but I cant even be dissapointed. Pat is a retard with the mental capacity of an earthworm. I am sure he worked days on this thought and was sure this is absolutely groundbreaking intellectual stuff.

"Everyone figured Fedor out" after 10 years of domination . Yeah just like everyone figured out Ali when Berbick and Holmes beat him.<Lmaoo>

Just read up on Pats comment about the dolly incident to get a grasp on his mental ability.

Back