Pat Barry compares Joanna to Fedor

Barry is just a hater and a cuck to Mirko. He knows Fedor would have killed his sorry ass.

His woman is just as classless as him. JJ will beat the shark in a rematch.

Does Fedor still think he's the champion too?

Pfffffffeisisisishhxushdshdeh

You gotta be kiddin me.

Fedors style is from the bell to come forward and knock your dick in the dirt. Just immediatley remove the scrotum.

So after 15 yrs of that,suddenly hes supposed to completley change his style as if thats even possible?
Refer to a guy like mayweather, once the athleticism waned he became a defensive wizard.

He said it himself he was getting hit to much.

Not sure why multiple pride hws evolved and fedor stayed the same

I’m no Sherdog Fedor dickrider, but even I can admit Pat probably has some form of CTE with that statement. He should get that checked out in all seriousness.

Ah, those were the days when Fedor would rant about being king and people should bow to him.

not to mention, Fedor didn't stay the same. he got WORSE.

had he stayed the same, he'd probably still be undefeated. the whole reason he started losing is because he did CHANGE, he changed from an MMA fighter into a brawler who just punches.
My thoughts exactly.

He stopped lifting weights, stopped training as seriously. I heard his pre-fight warmup at strikeforce, was playing cards.

The man dominated entirely for 10 years, and towards the end of that reign he started to get complacent.

It worked for him for a long time, but in the end, he jumped into Werdum's guard from a position of arrogance that came from years of domination... and it costed him.

Pat Barry sounds a lot like Gary Goodridge. Difference is, Gary Goodridge used to sound a lot more intelligent.

Fuck's sake.

Why does everyone that speaks about Fedor's career have to pick one end of the spectrum or the other. He either stayed in his prime and lost because people got better, or his prime ended when Pride folded.

His prime ended in 2003 when he left Russian Top Team. Game over from that point on.

Red Devil McDojo Fight Squad?

LMFAO.

Nobody "figured him out" dude was fighting for a long time and got old. Father time remains undefeated.

Only about 7 of which were under full mma rules...and at 33...and (according to his fanboys) having suffered virtually no damage.

He was a 6.5 to 1 fav over Werdum.

If you think UFC rules are "full MMA rules" then you dont understand shit buddy.

Only about 7 of which were under full mma rules...and at 33...and (according to his fanboys) having suffered virtually no damage.

He was a 6.5 to 1 fav over Werdum.
All org have a certain degree of "full MMA rules"...

If u listen to Sergio Batarelli (ex-promotor of IVC), the current UFC is a joke...

Not sure why multiple pride hws evolved and fedor stayed the same
Because they got beat by fedor or on the way to fedor.

Pat Barry has been KOed COLD a zillion times.

Im surprised he can still speak.

it's true if you willing to accept the fact.fedor is not some magical entity that cannot be beaten,as a young sport like mma is getting older and evolving, better fighters will rise. but obviously sherdog fedorlist wont agree with anyone even a profession fighter like pat barry.JJ fight almost the same in the rematch, he didnt evolve or improve his game like rose.
but this apply to every ufc or mma fighter, the sport is constantly evolving because its very young
Fedor regressed a lot since 2008. His ground game and overall grappling was incredible back in the day. Now.... well, he does not even have one.

Would Prime Fedor walk through DC, Stipe, Reem, Werdum, etc? No. But he was much better around 05´ and 06´.

Because they got beat by fedor or on the way to fedor.
Not sure what losing to fedor says about their evolution.

Hunt was still a fat sack whod get submitted as soon as it hit the mat at the beginning of his ufc career.

If your under the illusion that fedor couldnt evolve then theres no point in me debating the issue with you.

Back