Social Pastor kicks out police showing up during church service

We don't need rules for churches for covid. Nor do we for restaurants and bars. People can make their own decisions at this point and don't need the Health Departments trying to "keep them safe."
and that is exactly why we are still dealing with this over a yer later when it could have been ended in a few weeks if we all complied

Pastor Artur Pawlowski of the Street Church in Alberta, Canada was not having it when police officers interrupted a Passover celebration Saturday night.

A video went viral of Pawlowski yelling at the group of police officers who had disrupted the church gathering after the pastor shared the nearly five minute-long video on his Facebook page.

“Please get out, get out of this property, immediately get out,” Pawlowski told the six police officers who were standing inside the entrance to the church. “Get out of this property immediately.”

“I don’t want to hear a word,” he told the officers. “Out! Out! Out of this property immediately until you come back with a warrant, out.”

READ on here: https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/04/...astor-artur-pawlowski-alberta-calgary-canada/

I was really feeling the blues from this latest lockdown. Second Easter in a row that I haven't spent with my family. New nieces and nephews I have even meet yet are starting to walk and talk. These things are very very important to me. Been in seriously fucked up mode of existence.

This shit tho. Makes me smile.
How rare, how inspiring is it to see Christians who still actually have balls in my country. I thought at this point everyone had been sufficiently cowed.

This is good dopamine. Thanks man.

Even if the guy was in the right, there’s nothing good or admirable about people who autistically scream “NAZI!!!” over and over in place of an actual sentence.
Well, she was wearing jackboots, so there’s that..

and that is exactly why we are still dealing with this over a yer later when it could have been ended in a few weeks if we all complied
There is nothing you can do about ending covid with madates from public health officials.

And shitty leaders make shitty laws. More to the point, human nature being what it is, people become less willing to obey laws if they see the people in charge ignoring them.
not according to historical precedent. Justinian was a shitty person, made a whole new body of law which was excellent, even though he personally was a dick that went against it.
point is, if you want to pursue this argument, no priest that acts like this guy did, in a potential harmful way towards the community, is respecting the main body of laws he is supposed - the law of Christ, who taught humility and respect for your fellow man. and a man that does not respect the main tenets of the laws he is supposed to respect is worthy of following, lionizing or imitating. he was just an asshole.

I've had to attend numerous churches, mosques and synagogues during this bullshit due to complaints from the congregations. The overwhelming majority have been 100% compliant. They do not want their place of worship being a source of transmission. They are open to ever suggestion and guideline from public health. Because they actually give a fuck about their members. The exception has been the non-denominational ones with no real ties to recognized churches. You know the type of fringe church where the "pastor" is referred to as a prophet by the "faithful "

Fuck him and horse he rode in on.

Well, he does appear to be independent of any denomination and does seem to have given himself the title of prophet, but I don't know where this actually happened since his page is all about street ministry.

Edit: Although I note he lost his charitable status due to his constant political advocacy and lack of financial transparency.

Last edited:
True, but it is church. Let people pray in peace. Specially when people who make these laws get caught out without mask or partying.
Why the fuck? Either the law applies to everybody or it doesn't.

If I threw a party over there and got shutdown, then church should get shut down too...Fair is fair, fuck putting that fucking cunt priest who over exaggerates shit on a pedestal, where the law doesn't apply to him....but regular citizens throwing parties will get shutdown? Fuck that.

not according to historical precedent. Justinian was a shitty person, made a whole new body of law which was excellent, even though he personally was a dick that went against it.
point is, if you want to pursue this argument, no priest that acts like this guy did, in a potential harmful way towards the community, is respecting the main body of laws he is supposed - the law of Christ, who taught humility and respect for your fellow man. and a man that does not respect the main tenets of the laws he is supposed to respect is worthy of following, lionizing or imitating. he was just an asshole.

Well yeah, I'm not arguing the pastor wasn't an asshole. Not taking his side at all. Merely pointing out that Caesar's wife must be above suspicion. Why should I strictly obey a law when some douche of a politician, who's supposed to be setting an example, simply ignores it?

Well yeah, I'm not arguing the pastor wasn't an asshole. Not taking his side at all. Merely pointing out that Caesar's wife must be above suspicion. Why should I strictly obey a law when some douche of a politician, who's supposed to be setting an example, simply ignores it?
so you won't be like a douche politician, but better?

so you won't be like a douche politician, but better?

So I get to be morally superior to the shit-bag who does less work, makes more money and ignores the laws I'm bound by?

Yeah, that sounds like such a sweet deal:rolleyes:

no priest that acts like this guy did
John 2

15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

45799718_443052392889758_4985716805927436288_n.jpg

Back