Social Pastor kicks out police showing up during church service

The Hellth Department showed up again, and this pastor ran them off again. This is what all the churches in businesses would have to do to keep the government from shutting them down.

Canada Gestapos will end up throwing this pastor in jail also and/or fencing off and seizing this church property as well.

Canada is letting child molesters out of jail and throwing pastors in jail.

Reactions: J_C
That pastor now has a warrant out for his arrest

He held his church service outside.

Calgary? Why does she sound Irish? The last officer to speak sounded Irish too to my ears I guess that's just a Calgary accent.

Actually sounds Liverpoolian Scouser WADR

Last edited:
That’s one way to get more money from your mentally ill followers. Get arrested and start a go fund me.

aww man. the gestapo came and arrested him

next thing you know theyll be shipping him off to work camps

Canada is done.

I have two friends from Toronto. One of them I convinced to book a flight to Cancun. He said he wanted to wait until he would get vaccinated, and without getting specific, I said to him "I would fly out while I still can". He got the message and flew to Cancun a few months ago - and has partied in the bars/clubs every night since. I see in many travel vlog video comments sections people from Canada are in Mexico saying they refuse to return home.

The other friend is stuck there really frustrated that very few of his friends will protest these lock downs alongside him. He lost all faith in his country the past year.

3 Different provinces, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. So they have different rules.

Alberta's
Faith services are limited to 15% of fire code occupancy for in-person attendance:

• Physical distancing between households must be maintained
  • Mask use is mandatory
The link to the mosque in Ontario indicates 30%.

The Quebec guidelines are up to 250 but physical distancing.
Right. And it's probably also based on what the situation is like in any given province at any time and is subject to change depending on if cases go up or down, etc.

aww man. the gestapo came and arrested him

next thing you know theyll be shipping him off to work camps

Antisemitic asshole has the nerve to call the police gestapo... lol

He has been wanting to get arrested for so long to add to his grift.

Religion is a front for a lot of people to grift or hide behind religious beliefs for criminal purposes or cult purposes. It clearly does way more harm than good.
I'm sure the Pastor below handed out a few free meals in between buying every expensive thing he could find with his successful grift.

One of my cousins lives in California. Supposedly, there was a religious person (who calls himself a person from Christianity) who owned over $300 million that he was HOARDING for himself.

Where do you think that he found that gargantuan amount of money? It's all from charity and donations that he STOLE for himself.

“Nazis are not welcome here, out,” he told them as they walked out the door to leave. “And don’t come back without a warrant.”

“Do not come back, you Nazi psychopaths. Unbelievable, sick, evil people,” he said as the officers walk away. “Intimidating people in the church during the Passover. You Gestapo Nazi Communist Fascists!”

The pastor added that the government is conducting a total takeover with “their thugs.” He said that the police officers came to the church armed with guns, tasers, and handcuffs.

“They want to enslave us all like the Egyptians did. They want to be Pharaohs today, that’s what they’re doing.”

Pawlowski called on Canadians to “rise up” or else the total lockdown and travel ban that is happening in Germany will also happen in Canada. He added that if you are not vaccinated “like a dog or a cat” you won’t be able to go to school, work, or buy and sell products.

Yeah, this guy is a hero and definitely not an hysterical moron.
He does sound like a true Christian, all about love and caring for his fellow man.
Each and every single one of them are fake and full of shit, even they don't believe what they preach to others who don't even wanna hear all their bullshit.
Let's hope everyone there gets sick like a mofo and speads it around their families.
I'm sure Jebus will save em all.
O no wait, he never does that.

Pastor Artur Pawlowski of the Street Church in Alberta, Canada was not having it when police officers interrupted a Passover celebration Saturday night.

A video went viral of Pawlowski yelling at the group of police officers who had disrupted the church gathering after the pastor shared the nearly five minute-long video on his Facebook page.

“Please get out, get out of this property, immediately get out,” Pawlowski told the six police officers who were standing inside the entrance to the church. “Get out of this property immediately.”

“I don’t want to hear a word,” he told the officers. “Out! Out! Out of this property immediately until you come back with a warrant, out.”

READ on here: https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/04/...astor-artur-pawlowski-alberta-calgary-canada/

Arsonists lit fire to this pastor's garage in the middle of the night.

The Leftists will go after these pastors and churches that don't comply by shutting down.

https://protestia.com/2021/05/18/fi...stor-arturs-home-while-children-sleep-nearby/

Back