Social Pastor kicks out police showing up during church service

good for him! look at those power hungry thugs using a pandemic as an excuse to expand their power and intimidate law abiding citizens just trying to practice their religion in peace

“Nazis are not welcome here, out,” he told them as they walked out the door to leave. “And don’t come back without a warrant.”

“Do not come back, you Nazi psychopaths. Unbelievable, sick, evil people,” he said as the officers walk away. “Intimidating people in the church during the Passover. You Gestapo Nazi Communist Fascists!”

The pastor added that the government is conducting a total takeover with “their thugs.” He said that the police officers came to the church armed with guns, tasers, and handcuffs.

“They want to enslave us all like the Egyptians did. They want to be Pharaohs today, that’s what they’re doing.”

Pawlowski called on Canadians to “rise up” or else the total lockdown and travel ban that is happening in Germany will also happen in Canada. He added that if you are not vaccinated “like a dog or a cat” you won’t be able to go to school, work, or buy and sell products.

Yeah, this guy is a hero and definitely not an hysterical moron.
I’m sorry for your loss .. I hope your tough time of going against the right thing doesn’t last ..partisan > all is not healthy .

Religion aka organized crime calling someone nazi's lol.

This dude should call his God and tell him all about it. I'm sure his magical God will stop the cops from showing up again in the future.

Too much poor attempt at fire and brimstone. The Nazi thing didn't work. Should have kick them out with saying let's see the warrant. If he want fire and brimstone he should have loked up an old time southern Baptist minister and taken notes.

Sounds like the government of Canada lets mosques stay open.

https://ssci.ad-din.site/

https://globalnews.ca/news/7724952/places-of-worship-open-covid-19/

this says churches and synogauges were open last week for Passover.

did they really open up places of worship for Passover and then turn around and shut things down for Easter?

We need some canucks in this thread to explain.
My parents went to church Thursday. Friday and Saturday. Just outside of Toronto. There is a cap on all spaces.

Even if the guy was in the right, there’s nothing good or admirable about people who autistically scream “NAZI!!!” over and over in place of an actual sentence.
This is what it will take. The Hellth witch backed off and the police looked at each other and decided shutting down a church on Easter weekend wasn't such a good idea.

His family probably survived the Nazi occupation of Poland. And he doesn't want history to repeat itself.

Last edited:
Atheists don’t like people standing up to their God big government.
The magic power of being an atheist means you dont worship anything. Not 2000 year old fairy tails nor your local politicians. We let the delusional crowds take care of all that worshiping hassle and prefer to look at things with a critical eye.
Also religion is a tool to control people aka governing them so i wonder who is really worshiping governments here :D

I've had to attend numerous churches, mosques and synagogues during this bullshit due to complaints from the congregations. The overwhelming majority have been 100% compliant. They do not want their place of worship being a source of transmission. They are open to every suggestion and guideline from public health. Because they actually give a fuck about their members. The exception has been the non-denominational ones with no real ties to recognized churches. You know the type of fringe church where the "pastor" is referred to as a prophet by the "faithful "

Fuck him and horse he rode in on.

Last edited:
Pastor Artur Pawlowski of the Street Church in Alberta, Canada was not having it when police officers interrupted a Passover celebration Saturday night.

A video went viral of Pawlowski yelling at the group of police officers who had disrupted the church gathering after the pastor shared the nearly five minute-long video on his Facebook page.

“Please get out, get out of this property, immediately get out,” Pawlowski told the six police officers who were standing inside the entrance to the church. “Get out of this property immediately.”

“I don’t want to hear a word,” he told the officers. “Out! Out! Out of this property immediately until you come back with a warrant, out.”

READ on here: https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/04/...astor-artur-pawlowski-alberta-calgary-canada/

Did he chase them out holding up a cross like Van Helsing?

"Be gone fascists of the night!"

I am definitely ok with standing up to police, but in this case they are only trying to enforce rules related to covid. it takes a no nonsense approach to get people to comply. this isnt people partying too loud, it is a matter of life and death. hopefully the church faces consequences

I am definitely ok with standing up to police, but in this case they are only trying to enforce rules related to covid. it takes a no nonsense approach to get people to comply. this isnt people partying too loud, it is a matter of life and death. hopefully the church faces consequences
We don't need rules for churches for covid. Nor do we for restaurants and bars. People can make their own decisions at this point and don't need the Health Departments trying to "keep them safe."

Back