Passports

My passport runs out Jan next year. Looking forward to getting my new British blue OG style passport, and ditch the shitty red Eurotrash one. Now we have left the EU.

<BirdieOwn>

2 real passports and 3 fakes.........with bundles of foreign currency and a loaded silenced hand gun. It's all in a small safe.

I have one but i cant find it.

90 quid for a new one !!

Check in if you have one. @sweetviolenturg kind of gave me this idea,
This sounds like I’m having a dig and I’m not.

who has a passport? Have you ever left the country or even state?
I have a US passport. First got it as a small child back in 1984. I could have got an Irish/EU passport as a kid because my dad is an Irish/EU citizen, but my dad didn't pursue it at the time, and it would be a long process as an adult. Over the years, I've visited:

UK
France
Italy
Netherlands
Belgium
Monaco
Switzerland
Fiji
Corsica (politically part of Metropolitan France)

<{cruzshake}>
Never left the country crew checking in!!!

Was planning on going to Greece and Italy before all this popped off though.

I filled up one, and am on the second one.
I'm fortunate to be able to travel for work, and take some vacations every now and then.

Need to get renewals for wife and I, and ones for our 2 kids. This is all a pain in the ass with this real ID driver's license bull shit. Pretty sure they are asking for blood and sperm samples

My passport runs out Jan next year. Looking forward to getting my new British blue OG style passport, and ditch the shitty red Eurotrash one. Now we have left the EU.

<BirdieOwn>

Made in France too so you know it will be stylish and quality.

Yeah, I keep mine up to date because I like to travel, well I used to like it, now it seems like a waste of money and an unnecessary risk until they figure this virus out.

I have a feeling soon we wil be using a Communist Chinese passport in the near future, thanks Pres.Duterte.

Well at least we don't need to apply for a visa for another country, using a Communist Chinese passport.

Back