Passports

Just got my passport to CHAZ. Heard the vegetable gardens are a sight to behold, and the street art is amazing

EajzKAkX0AEqcU7.jpg

Yes, even my old one with 14 stamps..

I have one.
I think I'm at 9 countries and 48 U.S. states plus several territories.

I have one even though I don’t need one since I’m an American.

I have one I got when I was like 19 and have never used.

Yeah have had a bunch, expire , fill them up , add pages etc.
can no longer add pages for a long while now.
Also used to have two, can’t do that anymore.
I was traveling so much I’d have one somewhere getting a visa while I was traveling someplace else on the other one.

I can’t even count how many stamps and visas I’ve had in passports over the decades of work travel.

Yeah have had a bunch, expire , fill them up , add pages etc.
can no longer add pages for a long while now.
Also used to have two, can’t do that anymore.
I was traveling so much I’d have one somewhere getting a visa while I was traveling someplace else on the other one.

I can’t even count how many stamps and visas I’ve had in passports over the decades of work travel.
US passport? You can still apply for a second valid: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...when applying,the other requirements to renew.

You're right about not being able to add pages though.

I guess you can again, they had taken that off the table some years back and I never tried again. Didn’t know they brought it back.
I don't remember the timeline, but it feels like it's been an option since I started my job in 2013. I hope this helps.

Check in if you have one. @sweetviolenturg kind of gave me this idea,
This sounds like I’m having a dig and I’m not.

who has a passport? Have you ever left the country or even state?

I don't have a full passport. What I've got is a passport card which enables me to go across the border into Canada & Mexico. Although, thus far I've only used it to travel to Canada.

Had the pandemic not occurred though, I'd have gone to Mexico in April. My wife & I had plans to visit her friend's new house in Imperial Beach & then spend a couple of days in Mexico. But, of course, that trip has been postponed indefinitely.

Back