Passports

a passport won't get you into the Party Garage

3xOS9Yl.png
<{Heymansnicker}>
take his junk out of your mouth my dude

Of course ...
Not as many stamps as I'd like (4) , and EU just said fuck 'murica so i doubt that changes anytime soon

But you can party like a king in Tijuana on like 50 bucks.

You can bang two hookers at the same time for like $40 in TJ as well. Or so my friend has told me.
"Ain't no God in Mexico...."

Yes and no...

It just expired on the 12th of June, I sent it away about 4 days ago for renewal . No idea when i get it back though due to Covid. It would have been renewed before as we were supposed to be off to Greece this month but that's gone again....

Just some advice. I would not have traveled to Mexico even before the pandemic. Check the State Department's tourist warnings. Americans in Mexico does not make it for a safe combination. Easy targets for crime. Better stick with Canada.

Thanks for the warning, bro. But we weren't going to tool around just anywhere. We were going to go to a safe little town called Rosarito Beach where my wife & her friend used to own a house until they sold it last year.

Peace.

Got 2; Dual citizenship.
Murican & Philippinian.

Last edited:
Yeah, I need to get one but also don't want to be quarantine either

Yes have one. Originally from US. But moved to Thailand and living here permanently.

Check in if you have one. @sweetviolenturg kind of gave me this idea,
This sounds like I’m having a dig and I’m not.

who has a passport? Have you ever left the country or even state?
Yep i have 1 for each of my 2 nationalities.

I travel internationally every week to see my wife and son (I did before the pandemic anyway)
<2>

So I filled my last 2 extra large passports before they expired. Seems like this one will last a while longer though.
<FutbolThink>

US Customs and Border Patrol TS is that you

Back