Law Parents of school shooter bveing charged with stuff?

I dispute your argument on its foundational premise. We are not animals and we should not reduce ourselves to being animals. Christian theology teaches that we must rise above the level of animals. Just because rape is rampant in our evolutionary history does not mean we should continue to rape. Just because bullying was a part of our evolutionary history does not mean we should continue to bully. We are to transcend the natural man by way of the spirit. That is why I said bullying is sinful because it is cruel and mean and violent and all of those things are sins.

I mean, using his logic. This shooter was the true Alpha.

You call me a name, I punch you, you hit me with a bat, I shoot you in the face.....I win.

However, if they get a conviction, this sets one hell of a precedent whereby gun owners may be responsible for crimes commited with their guns.

And may God have mercy on us all.

Good. I'm pro Guns. But the next step to safety is to punish irresponsible gun owners. If you can't prove without a shadow of a doubt that you did everything possible to secure your weapons then you deserve responsibility. If you don't think you can all but gauruntee that (most gun owners can) then don't own a weapon. Cause your putting safe responsible gun owners in a bad position with shit like this.

I know that your making a sorry ass attempt to take an act of violence in gun loving Michigan and divert the conversation to Chicago.
No, just pointing out your hypocrisy.
For the record, I think the kid and the parents should rot in jail. But to lock up everyone that "ignored red flags" is absolutely ridiculous.

Radio said parents are on the run. Jesus, is this true?
Unfortunately. The Sherrif just held a news conference and stated he doesn't feel they are a threat to people.

For the record, I think the kid and the parents should rot in jail. But to lock up everyone that "ignored red flags" is absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed. I mean, it's a slippery slope. But man, if faculty witnessed this kid getting bullied and did nothing, that really is horrible.

It's kind of like supervisors on a job seeing an employee get bullied and doing nothing. Just morally wrong and sad.

I hate these stories and gang stories because by and large these kids/monsters were created.

I know that your making a sorry ass attempt to take an act of violence in gun loving Michigan and divert the conversation to Chicago.
He's using Neo-Nazi language in an attempt to guilt people into not caring about POC killing each other when in fact he does not care himself. It's like you said, to divert the attention from white people killing white people.

I'd assume so. But damn, not the best look.
Couldn't agree more. It doesn't help their position. It is Michigan after-all which has a fairly large militia mentality. It could be they are trying to lie low until they can get proper legal representation. But this is not the way to go about it. They have to be in a very bad place mentally. I couldn't imagine what they are going through.

This doesn't mean I don't care about the victims either. Empathy is a thing. This isn't directed at you.

And there's the time tested rightwing tactic of vaguely gesturing at imagined hypocrisy.

Couldn't agree more. It doesn't help their position. It is Michigan after-all which has a fairly large militia mentality. It could be they are trying to lie low until they can get proper legal representation. But this is not the way to go about it. They have to be in a very bad place mentally. I couldn't imagine what they are going through.

This doesn't mean I don't care about the victims either. Empathy is a thing. This isn't directed at you.

I can feel empathy for all involved. But I do blame the parents(especially dad) quite a bit here. I doubt this "dad" was very hands on with his son.

He's using Neo-Nazi language in an attempt to guilt people into not caring about POC killing each other when in fact he does not care himself. It's like you said, to divert the attention from white people killing white people.
You've posted really dumb shit in the past, but this takes the cake.
Neo-nazi language? Wtf does that even mean?
I used Chicago as an example, because that's where he's from numbnuts. My point is you can't lock up people for "ignoring red flags". And if you could, then the family of anyone convicted of murder would be jailed.
Are you for or against that? What demographic do you think that would affect the most?
So, since I'm against it, and he's for it, that would put me on the side of "POC" and him against them.
Way to bring race into a discussion of murder.... Loser

Bottom line, brown, black and white child killers have alot in common. They are all tragedies in which most could have been avoided.

And the Neo Nazi comment is very perplexing

I dispute your argument on its foundational premise. We are not animals and we should not reduce ourselves to being animals. Christian theology teaches that we must rise above the level of animals. Just because rape is rampant in our evolutionary history does not mean we should continue to rape. Just because bullying was a part of our evolutionary history does not mean we should continue to bully. We are to transcend the natural man by way of the spirit. That is why I said bullying is sinful because it is cruel and mean and violent and all of those things are sins.

Oh right, you literally believe in Adam and Eve.

Carry on.

Using this logic, I could walk up to you and call you a bitch while you walk with your gf/wife. Then when you called me a bitch back, I could slap you across the face. Then when you attempt to slap back I could slam you to the concrete and batter you in front of your loved one.

I know, I know, you'd kick my ass. I'm just using this as a hypothetical. But we are not animals. And something you'd consider assault on yourself by a stranger, should never be tolerated in the school system.

I'm not saying imprison bullies. I'm saying treat schools more like the workplace. The students should feel as safe as we adults do at work. In fact, I'd say they should feel more safe than we do. We owe that to them as responsible adults.
Wow, that escalated quickly. Quite an analogy there.

My contention was simply that bullying is not 'sinful' behaviour, it's rooted long before concepts of religion or even morality. And I stated exactly what you're proposing in regards to bullying. It was not a condoning of the behaviour in the slightest.

Also, I'd shadow-realm you with a glancing jab. ;)

If only those other kids and all staff members had guns.

This wouldn't have happened.
The government should've supplied those parents with a 2nd gun, so that they could shoot their kids in cases like these where they go rogue and steal the first gun. An armory for every household.

Bottom line, brown, black and white child killers have alot in common. They are all tragedies in which most could have been avoided.

And the Neo Nazi comment is very perplexing

@MichiganMMA1978

I'm not saying you are. I am saying you are using the same tactics.

Enjoy:

Because it's a common tactic. They use language to guilt white people to focus on POC when they themselves do not care one bit about POC. It's used to provoke a commonality. See, you don't care about COC(Children of Color) either. It's also used to shift the conversation because and I know you are going to give me shit over this BUT this country only acts when white kids become targets.

They should definitely be charged. They were negligent. Fuck them.

Back